Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: More votes and quotes wanted... Esther Hicks/Abraham  (Read 347 times)

Offline Eveee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
More votes and quotes wanted... Esther Hicks/Abraham
« on: September 19, 2019, 02:46:52 AM »
Me again  Okay, so I would like to ask out in here. Firstly I've popped in a poll although judging on the last post, I think I can guess the top answer. Then I am also going to be looking for some volunteers, who will be happy to come forward and write a statement on how the Esther Hick's books have helped you in your law of attraction journey. I will be looking at other books too but for now I am focusing on the Esther books. They don't have to be long, (as long as you like). If you wish to join in, please can you drop me a line or a message, and let me know what book you would to give a statement for. I would like to get at least a few for each. I will also add my own in, as I own all of the books too. Best Law of Attraction is all about finding and giving the best, and getting the community involved as much as possible, so I will be using the statements on another blog post. I shall quote word for word, and just use initials. No statements will be written without your permissions first. Thanks in advance everyone.. And happy manifesting.Polllease can you pop in the number of the book. Thank you
1 Ask and it is Given
2 Law of Attraction
3 Money and the Law of Attraction
4 The Astonishing Power of Emotions
5 The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent
6 The Vortex
7 Co Creating at it's best
8 Manifest your Desires
9 Sara Book 1
10 Sara Book 2
11 Sara Book 3

Tags: