Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How to attract my crush ?  (Read 262 times)

Offline myloveforever

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 4
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to attract my crush ?
« on: September 12, 2019, 02:20:25 PM »
Hi guys !!!

There is a cute guy at my workplace.. I hardly see him.. because heís from different department from I stay. When I see him , he sees me and he looks so shy... I remember last Friday I walked to the way to my workplace and saw him there. We walked quietly .... he walked away like avoiding me. Idk whatís wrong w him. Then I kept walking and entered our workplace. I saw him looking at me, he looked so blush and smiled at me while waving..... I canít believe it..: heís so cute hahahaha
 I think I really like him. Like a lot? Well I really want that we would be together for real. But I dunno how. :P
I have practiced ďlove visualizationĒ and ďsend love energyĒ to him. I believe that it would works and he can feel it. But I dunno when he will contact me out of blue... I really want it to happen... I want to get know him better when we chat more... later we will be together ?

Tell me anything how to attract him? Can be RS , MT or LOA anything. Would I contact him or let him contact me first?

Appreciate  your replies !

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 639
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: How to attract my crush ?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 04:47:21 PM »
Call me old fashioned if you want but why don't you just ask him out?
Equal rights and all that....it's the 21st century believe it or not, girls can ask guys out nowadays.

Offline myloveforever

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 05:10:19 PM »
Call me old fashioned if you want but why don't you just ask him out?
Equal rights and all that....it's the 21st century believe it or not, girls can ask guys out nowadays.

So I donít need to do LOA or Rs on him? Well.... I donít know how to ask him out! Iím so shy and scared.... you can teach me hahah ... how did you and your lover date each other?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 05:43:51 PM »
Yes, some things can be as simple as just asking.

I'm one of the lucky ones I guess, just like the lucky guy in your story, girls come to me usually but if I was you, I'd say something like, "what are you doing this Friday, fancy hanging out?"

Guys are simple. We like clear instructions and direction. There's only one true way to find out if he is truly available and interested and that's by doing what I said above. Ask and he shall receive, one way or another.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Sarenia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 11:23:19 PM »
I would say visualize him and you together and see what happens. If nothing happens try to approach him and talk and suggest in a friendly way to go out.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 12:20:09 AM »
I would say visualize him and you together and see what happens. If nothing happens try to approach him and talk and suggest in a friendly way to go out.

Visualisation is a hypnotic tool for the self to change ideas about itself. It's a self prophecising act. The OP should use the tool to encourage her to build courage and confidence in herself, then ask him out in person. Or, she can sit around on her arse all day and wait for him to get snapped up by another girl, she can choose for herself here.
Visualisation effectively operates the same way as affirmations and journaling do, as a self conditioning tool.

Consider it exactly the same as football training as a youngster before becoming pro as an adult. There is not a single male adult in England that can kick a football for the first time and expect to get called up to play for the England team in the world cup. We all had to train to get good, this is exactly the same ritual.
Or you could use learning to drive a car as an analogy....there's just so many other examples to pick from.

Offline myloveforever

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 07:05:41 AM »

Visualisation is a hypnotic tool for the self to change ideas about itself. It's a self prophecising act. The OP should use the tool to encourage her to build courage and confidence in herself, then ask him out in person. Or, she can sit around on her arse all day and wait for him to get snapped up by another girl, she can choose for herself here.
Visualisation effectively operates the same way as affirmations and journaling do, as a self conditioning tool.

Consider it exactly the same as football training as a youngster before becoming pro as an adult. There is not a single male adult in England that can kick a football for the first time and expect to get called up to play for the England team in the world cup. We all had to train to get good, this is exactly the same ritual.
Or you could use learning to drive a car as an analogy....there's just so many other examples to pick from.

But Alex... isnít it better that my crush and I get personally to know each other first so later I ask him out? Because we didnít get to know each other enough... it is weird to ask him out so suddenly. Well it is really hard to talk to him..because his friends always there w him and I cannot dare going to his department and ask him out in front of his colleagues loool.
Btw yes I have texted ďheyĒ to him yesterday night so he didnít yet reply. Then in the next morning he saw my message and didnít reply back. His last seen is about 6am ! It means he slept earlier and didnít see my message? So he didnít reply ... weird. I actually know heís not used to active most on social apps.

What would I do? I only think that the only way is to ask his friend for help.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 10:44:01 AM »
Mylove....you did not follow the instruction that I gave and now look at where we are....
Sending a whimsical message of just "hey" is not a direct and clear instruction. It's not asked him out. It's not done anything really. It's just ignored now until he can be arsed to say "hi" back.

Use the tools as detailed above. Get some courage. Hopefully you can restore some form of parity if he chooses to rely.

People ask strangers out all of the time. I always used to get random, pretty, waitresses phone numbers, any random girl I wanted. It's flattering to be asked out, not weird. I mean, do you like it if some guy just asks you out*

Offline myloveforever

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2019, 11:58:18 AM »
Mylove....you did not follow the instruction that I gave and now look at where we are....
Sending a whimsical message of just "hey" is not a direct and clear instruction. It's not asked him out. It's not done anything really. It's just ignored now until he can be arsed to say "hi" back.

Use the tools as detailed above. Get some courage. Hopefully you can restore some form of parity if he chooses to rely.

People ask strangers out all of the time. I always used to get random, pretty, waitresses phone numbers, any random girl I wanted. It's flattering to be asked out, not weird. I mean, do you like it if some guy just asks you out*

Omgggg Alex.. just now I met his friend about asking my crush. He told me that my crush had a gf! Omgg I didnít know that because I see his social media donít show off the pictures of his girlfriend and him. Omg.... luckily his friend told me that before I make a big mistake. Lol

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 12:12:48 PM »
No such thing as a "big mistake."

Why are you so afraid of taking things into your own hands, once in a while?
What's the worst that can happen....you get a little embarrassed? Come onnnnn.

So are you saying then that the way you described him looking at you at work is not totally true then?

Either way...no problem. You just go and get the next one that turns up.....simple.

Offline myloveforever

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 12:20:43 PM »
No such thing as a "big mistake."

Why are you so afraid of taking things into your own hands, once in a while?
What's the worst that can happen....you get a little embarrassed? Come onnnnn.

So are you saying then that the way you described him looking at you at work is not totally true then?

Either way...no problem. You just go and get the next one that turns up.....simple.

Omg nobody wants to feel embarrassed lol.

Every time I see my crush , he looks so shy while staring at me. It can confuse me. Normally boyfriends donít look shy while looking at girls. 🤔🤔

And his friend told me that they teased him to dump his gf and be together with me , we look adorable together. He said my crush and his gf things are not well for them. So weird... but he is still loyal to his gf and get scared that his gf will get angry.

Ah.. I think his gf is so lucky to have a handsome guy like him.

I am so speechless. But too bad.. I really like him. Lol.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:31:41 PM by myloveforever »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 01:16:41 PM »
Seriously, if you cannot laugh at yourself, then who exactly can you laugh at?
Don't fear embarrassment, don't be weak.

Sometimes we have to grease the wheels a little bit so to manipulate / force / change a situation, i.e. be obvious and show your cards more. For all you know, he could prefer you to the Mrs but he's unaware of the scale of your interest.

Just be brave and have no regrets in anything that you do in life. I'm twice your age, mylove, trust me, you don't want regrets.

Those that sit on here, looking for miracle answers are all the while losing out to people like me that get up and do.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 01:24:37 PM by Alexbally »

Offline myloveforever

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2019, 01:43:11 PM »

Sometimes we have to grease the wheels a little bit so to manipulate / force / change a situation, i.e. be obvious and show your cards more. For all you know, he could prefer you to the Mrs but he's unaware of the scale of your interest.

What do you mean by that? I donít understand. Your English seems so higher level for me to comprehend lol. Can you please explain simpler? :D

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2019, 03:18:18 PM »
My apologies lol.
Ok....be more obvious that you like him. If his friends are telling him to go for you then the idea is already in his head. His shyness seems to be a result of the pressure his friends are putting on to him. Sometimes people require encouragement to change.

Offline myloveforever

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2019, 05:58:47 PM »
My apologies lol.
Ok....be more obvious that you like him. If his friends are telling him to go for you then the idea is already in his head. His shyness seems to be a result of the pressure his friends are putting on to him. Sometimes people require encouragement to change.

Haha alright . .  well, I didn't really know that he really do have gf at all ...i thought he's single. actually I did do love visualizations and send love energy with strong feelings to him, and I followed Superman's Ex back thread. But I just today found out that he has a gf.. lolol.. I guess it already reached his subconscious mind, maybe half of himself even accepted.

And in fact, I do have a bf. My crush also has a gf and I have a bf. what a fate.... lol

My first bf is the one who broke up with me , I used LOA to attract him back. Yes it worked.. everything worked out as i expected.. he still loyal and loves me so much. we are together for almost 3 years.. but I am just unhappy that he just focus on work and he couldn't take offday on any days.. He only could has one offday every week and he must work on holidays and weekends too. It is pretty hard for me but I just stay patient, I see while my friends still going out with their bf on weekends and holiday too, I am pretty lonely .. my bf and I just go out once or twice every month..I asked him that if he can change other jobs that he can take offdays but he really loves his job. I won't force him.  After all, I feel like my feelings for him are slowly faded away a bit by bit. I still see my crush at my workplace every time he stares at me while I am not looking at... and when I see him , it makes my heart getting beat so fast and like him more slowly. that is how it happened...

Tags: love