Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Meditation is CRUCIAL to boost your attraction power by 100%  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Jason Change

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 8
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Meditation is CRUCIAL to boost your attraction power by 100%
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 06:45:43 AM »
I'm sure I'm not the only person who simply cannot spend seven hours a week meditating whilst working a full time job, running a sideline business, keeping house, and having a life! I only get six hours sleep a night as it is, so how I'd fit this in is a miracle!

AND

I'm sure I'm not the only person who simply cannot spend seven hours a week meditating whilst working a full time job, running a sideline business, keeping house, and having a life! I only get six hours sleep a night as it is, so how I'd fit this in is a miracle!

On thing that keeps me from many new age ideas is that they seem made for people who's full time job is these things. While is is a rare occasion I can get 15 minutes in a day for myself.

You both have completely the wrong idea of meditation, just as it is, brought about no doubt by reading so much nonsense from the internet. The power is in the application, not the duration.
You really do only need 10 minutes if the application is correct.

quality over quantity for sure but quantity at first will allow a person to practice more, which in turn will allow them to connect to that infinite source of love and peace in which they can more easily connect in 10 minutes etc.  the point of meditating is to completely change our way of living - that is, being able to live from the "perceiver" rather than the egoic mind.  of course, our egoic made self IS a reality in THIS 3D physicality and it should be honored to some degree however we must honor, at all times, our "true divine selves" and a good balance will allow us to create many beautiful things. 

Offline Jason Change

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 8
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Meditation is CRUCIAL to boost your attraction power by 100%
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2019, 07:02:30 AM »
But that's different from the general meditation discussed in the original post?

I do not see a difference between the two. Both require the same action.

You both have completely the wrong idea of meditation, just as it is, brought about no doubt by reading so much nonsense from the internet. The power is in the application, not the duration.
You really do only need 10 minutes if the application is correct.

I believe we were both responding to Jason's suggestion that you need to do 30 minutes when you get up and 30 when you go to bed.

And I was just responding to you by saying 10 mins is plenty...if you do it right.

hello! apologies for this super late post.  i have not been getting notified of any replies so did not know anyone had posted responses! 

if you are just beginning to meditate, a 30 minute session is very important because it will take beginners awhile to be able to get into that state of clarity.  your mind, without practice, WILL be restless, guaranteed.  it's like learning anything - the more time you spend practicing whatever it is you are wanting to learn, the better you will get and faster.  i have played the piano since age 5 and i went from barely being able to play a few keys to being able to play super fast, complex songs.  i once took a piano class (to learn how to improvise) at a junior college and there was this teenager in my class who had only played piano for 2-3 years and was playing a piece i had mastered after 10 years of lessons.  how did that happen?  it turns out, this guy was practicing piano 7-8 hours A DAY!  yes, most of us don't have that time to meditate for 7-8 hours a day but don't overwhelm yourself, which is what i think alexbally is saying more or less.  you DO however, have to put in the work if you want to be able to achieve a certain mental state and especially if you want to change your societal taught beliefs so that you can come into your divine power of creation.

after 10 years of meditation practice and having worked with many people teaching meditation and LOA (including my parents which seriously was not an easy task!), i can now get myself into a state of bliss, gratitude etc within a minute but that's because i have practiced for so long.  and i AM one of those people who does have the luxury go meditate 6-7 hours a day and i used to do 3 hours every day, laying down in bed.  since i started meditating, i work only 10 hours a month to sustain my business.  the rest of my time, i spend doing things i am passionate about - including helping others realize their own potential.  i also produce and compose music and travel the world.  my point is, when you first start meditating, your thoughts will fight for that space in your mind.  you may go 30 minutes without getting to that place of peace or feeling too much but that is OK!  it takes practice and time and perseverence.  you may meditate for 30 minutes and not get into that flow state until you're half way through it.  the goal of meditation IS to get in contact with that Infinite "Zero point" space - pure awareness, Source Self, Higher Self..whatever you want to call it.  if you are not meditating at least 30 minutes each session, you are selling yourself short in my honest opinion.

the last 2.5 years, i have been working on bringing meditation to daily living - turning mundane things like washing the dishes, eating, driving, walking at the park, going to the beach, even watching movies and tv..pretty much anything that doesnt require too much thinking, into meditation.  i am able to do all of these things while feeling bliss and gratitude.  that's where this planet is heading, more presence less thinking and judging.  we are all here to participate in creating a new reality for ourselves where we are all healthy, vibrant, filled with Divine love and compassion and abundant.

much love and light to you all <3<3<3

Tags: