Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Now 350 songs positive/law of attraction/good vibe/inspiring playlist  (Read 455 times)

Offline Eveee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
Hi everyone. As well as my other post, which is asking for your favourite/most inspiring law of attraction/mindfulness books, many of you will know that I did 'nearly 300 songs' a few weeks ago. Well, the songs still kept on coming in, and the playlist was updated again today. 22 more songs have been added, and I have written NEW next to all the ones added today. This in total makes 350 songs! All picked by the readers, with a few of my own favourites thrown in the mix too. A playlist created by the readers of forums and Facebook groups just for the readers. There is a complete list in the post below (ignore the title if it hasn't updated). In the post you will find both a playlist for Spotify and for YouTube. So, if you have your favourite books, I will do a similar post, with links to the books. I'll put together another post, created by the community for the community. Happy manifesting, happy listening and singing and enjoy your good vibe zone!
https://bestlawofattraction.com/nearly-300-law-of-attraction-songs-favourite-uplifting-good-vibe-songs/

Tags: