Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: ghosting  (Read 2106 times)

Offline alwaysfaith222

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
ghosting
« on: September 02, 2019, 05:44:16 PM »
Hi Guys,

So i have been talking to this guy for about three weeks and it was going so well. We were getting along so well and constantly texting throughout the day, we even met up and spent a really lovely evening together. Even after the one night we still texted everyday constantly. Last Thursday he just stopped talking to me for no reason even after telling me he wanted to take me out on a date. I sent a text asking if i was wasting my time with him and he said no he's just been super busy but not to worry. We talked some more that night but then again the following day he stopped talking to me. Its been radio silence ever since. I don't understand what has happened. Everything was so great between us.

Has anyone else been ghosted and managed to manifest them back and start up the communication

I have been doing daily gratitude, scripting, setting intentions and affirmations but i can't seem to break through?

any advice?

Thanks

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 93
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
Re: ghosting
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 06:50:33 PM »
Yup, thatís happened to me too.
Heís freaked out, thatís the sum of it.
Iím afraid thereís nothing you can do :-(
(except be aware that even if things started up again with him, heíll do it again to you, if heís that type, i.e. a bit too cowardly or confused to just say things openly)

Offline alwaysfaith222

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 11:18:02 PM »
isnt that against the point of loa? thats there always is a way to manifest what you want because there are infinite possibilities?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 240
  • -Receive: 653
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 12:36:03 AM »
Please ignore Possum. She has a distinct hatred for men that is clouding her better judgement.
Putting it simply, you don't know what you don't know,so don't jump to conclusion.

Edit:
In reply to your question, impressing onto the subconscious is better done with a very relaxed mind, so you'd have better success with something done before sleep.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 12:50:46 AM by Alexbally »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ManifestWithArmine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 642
  • -Receive: 874
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 12:45:42 PM »
Hi alwaysfaith222,

I am sure possom-power means well. With that said, if you'rr looking for an answer with the nature of reality at its root, it would be to go with a nighttime practice as alexbally has suggested. There are a few reasons for this, and I'll try to break it down:

When possum says that's happenes to her too... nothing is ever the same for the universe in terms of circumstances. What may look the same from the outside is a snapshot that can and will have completely different causes and transformations. Maybe he has freaked out, or one of countless other possibilities, one being that he is, in fact, distracted with other things. The universe has perfect timing, so never underestimate the idea that this red not minute may not be as perfect as if it comes together next month, or next week, or tomorrow... length of time is overrated bc it will not be late when you are not worried about it.

About there being nothing you can do... well, you shift tour state of consciousness to one where he is already on a date with you (or pick another point).

Being aware of the same thing happening because of this one phase in the process would be pretty much assigning this relationship out of your life. A perfectly great person and relationship would never have a chance to manifest if you are aware of "this happening again" or "this being the type he is". People show up as we define them in our minds or imagination. Nobody is a type. That's a way of never seeing a person for the whole of who they are.

If I were you I would fall asleep as though things have progressed and feel it real as you prefer. Make it natural. Assume both of you communicate well with each other. That is all, and it will open up at the perfect time.

Again, possom has her own viewpoint, but if this is the law we are learning, that's just not going to help you navigate relationships in a healthy and happy way. People will be who you decide they are.

Best to you.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 01:50:53 PM »
Hang on, I said it HAS happened to me. Once, with a guy I started seeing almost a year ago. What happened was, I could feel very strongly (physically) that he was thinking a lot about me... but yet pushed me away and in a way that suggested he didnít care. It was so odd.

I let it be and three weeks later bing!
there he is again saying Ďare you seeing anyone?í. So we start dating.. if you can call it that (he was so stand-offish, often not responding to me for days or even longer and I am not the cling type so just let him be as reticent as he liked). Then he invites me to stay over, something I had daydreamed about many times. I had never been to his town. It was beautiful being together, the feelings were incredible. Then after that...wow.. a couple of weeks of more standoffishness he freaks... we fight about something insignificant, I think an excuse. It was clear to me that he was Freaking Out. And his apparent detachedness and Ďnot caringí attitude, that was because he was.. god, it was like he was actually afraid of ME!!
 :o

I think ..from all I know about his other romantic stories.. heís in a loop. He does this over and over with women..l fear of intimacy? Of strong feelings? Of vulnerability?
Anyway my point is, I had all these fantasies about changing him.

It seemed such a shame as my feeling was, behind that ĎI donít careí and actually pretty jerkish attitude towards women, heís a really amazing person and really loving.

Nuh, anyway.. I realised it just wasnít going to happen. Recognising that and moving on was the best thing I could have done, and Iím far happier now.

I think in western-style LOA people are often making the blatant mistake of thinking weíre the only ones influencing our reality*. What about other people? Do they not also influence theirs and ours? What about collective consciousness?

*to me it seems an incredibly arrogant and self-centred approach. Plus it doesnít make any sense logically.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:23:51 PM by possum-power »

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 05:07:50 PM »
Alex, I donít hate men at all. Actually, I love them, way too much for my own good often.

The thing is Iím very wary and fearful. Iím working on my cynicism (which is born of self-protection) and I believe itís working out. But I did need to find this exceptional man who would show me that heís willing to accept me, warts and all.. AND put in the hard work that healing my..and his.. emotional wounds from childhood and past experiences inflicted.

In his own words Ďitís worth ití

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2019, 05:49:37 PM »
Putting today's instalment of "The Possum Show" to one side .....

I think in western-style LOA people are often making the blatant mistake of thinking weíre the only ones influencing our reality*. What about other people? Do they not also influence theirs and ours? What about collective consciousness?

*to me it seems an incredibly arrogant and self-centred approach. Plus it doesnít make any sense logically.

We are all influenced by everything that we perceive and remember, every moment of every day.

Alex, I donít hate men at all. Actually, I love them, way too much for my own good often.

The thing is Iím very wary and fearful. Iím working on my cynicism (which is born of self-protection) and I believe itís working out. But I did need to find this exceptional man who would show me that heís willing to accept me, warts and all.. AND put in the hard work that healing my..and his.. emotional wounds from childhood and past experiences inflicted.

In his own words Ďitís worth it

Maybe but you do have an incredibly cynical and poor opinion of men.

Anyway...back to the OP's thread.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2019, 05:59:49 PM »
Sorry to have made a Ďshowí  :-[.. I talk too much.. but honestly I would personally love it if you all opened up more unreservedly, as for example Emily did.

Thinking it over, by far the most helpful things that people ever replied to me on his forum related directly to their own personal experiences. They were also the kindest and most reassuring to me..

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2019, 06:01:09 PM »
I suppose my point on the thread was, thereís no point killing yourself and obsessing over one love...itís much better (if you can) to find ways to balance and feel good in yourself and then good things will come to you.

Offline Olivegarden

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2019, 09:57:06 PM »
IĎm in a similar situation and until now I was not really successful with manifesting contact with him again. I tried the whispering technique today and will do it for a week or so. I donít know if itĎs useless though if someone just decides they donít want to have contact anymore

Offline Matt33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 103
  • I'm here! What were your other two wishes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2019, 06:02:59 PM »
This guy has violated your integrity, you will not let this happen! Let him go and move on to someone else. All the while you're chasing after him you boost his ego while crushing yours. When he realises he no longer has you in his grip he will come running back but you won't want him because you've risen above his level!

Offline lizbennet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 100
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 09:38:00 AM »
You need to calm down. This doesn't mean anything until you give it meaning. You also need to understand that guys deal with being overwhelmed differently. They usually retreat to their caves to think.

If you like him, be patient. He will come back.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2019, 04:23:13 AM »
Makes sense. However, men who retreat to their Ďcaveí to think without saying first Ďexcuse me darling while I retreat to my cave to think, Iíll be back on Thursdayí, canít expect me to still be there waiting (in emotional agony), for whenever they might feel like coming out.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:25:42 PM by possum-power »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 11:26:59 AM »
This whole thread has been turned into a farce and a freak show. You lot know nothing about anything here.
I sincerely hope that you're happy with yourselves.

Tags: ex back manifesting 

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ita4g_oDyns&feature=youtu.be
    Today at 02:08:39 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY
    Today at 12:54:34 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://giphy.com/gifs/GLbiGvv9qrpny/html5
    Today at 11:12:14 AM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B02DGmkqDDU
    November 04, 2019, 12:38:14 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAkRrp46SBE
    November 04, 2019, 11:26:47 AM
  • ManifestWithArmine: I have some cool stuff to share, I think I will make a post about it. Talk to you guys soon!
    August 13, 2019, 07:15:40 AM
  • ManifestWithArmine: It's been a while since I've popped in here.
    August 13, 2019, 07:14:35 AM
  • ManifestWithArmine: Hi everyone!!!!
    August 13, 2019, 07:14:09 AM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_LSrWRF_Bo
    July 29, 2019, 03:42:10 PM
  • Mr Brightside: https://youtu.be/kHgiAuGdLX8
    July 24, 2019, 08:34:32 AM
  • Mr Brightside: How to manifest for others video, she started on our site a few years back
    July 24, 2019, 08:34:28 AM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79EUORqIh0c
    July 23, 2019, 12:54:30 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: What?? None of my video links will post anywhere. Not in any forum and not in chat. wtf?
    July 23, 2019, 11:33:10 AM
  • shotsy: hello
    July 20, 2019, 02:54:34 PM
  • Erana: I think the person was just finding random reasons to be angry and rant, since nothing they said made any sense. First they make a post seemingly offended at what others think of Jesus, but upon trying to have a conversation about it they claimed they didn’t care about Jesus. That’s when I gave up. Anyway, I am going to pretend this ‘episode’ never happened, lest we attract them back  ;)
    July 15, 2019, 03:24:57 PM
  • Mr Brightside: Blame is pointless, since you have the control.. getting angry at other people is completely illogical since it has nothing to do with them
    July 15, 2019, 06:45:23 AM
  • siamesegirl: There's no wonder threads get deleted if people go around ranting and calling others retards. I wonder if they go around doing this in real life? For what it's worth I'm not a fan of Abraham Hicks as channelling is difficult for me to believe in. I do agree some of their stuff has value for example the emotional guidance scale. But blamed some law of attraction teacher for what someone chose to do themselves is passing the buck. Over the last few months I've seen several posters disappear because they can't follow basic forum guidelines.
    July 13, 2019, 02:49:47 PM
  • Erana: :D Thank you Colonel
    July 12, 2019, 01:27:07 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: I'm sorry that thread got deleted too 'cause I really liked Erana's post, she's cool
    July 11, 2019, 10:37:09 PM
  • asdihwey2893y: is my fault for not ignoring retards and let them trigger me
    July 11, 2019, 08:43:36 PM
  • asdihwey2893y: because of erana's bs in my thread about exposing how retarded esther and abraham are, erana trigered me, and because i got trigered i got banned and my threads got delete, should had never answered a retard
    July 11, 2019, 08:41:50 PM
  • SharrySteve1: Hi Erana, thanks for welcoming me :)
    July 06, 2019, 04:30:05 PM
  • Erana: Sharing an empowering quote I saw from an Abe video with the forum. "If you want it to be, it's meant to be!". Everyone have a great day!  :)
    July 06, 2019, 02:08:43 PM
  • Erana: Hi Sharry  :)
    July 06, 2019, 02:00:49 PM
  • SharrySteve1: Great forum
    July 06, 2019, 05:02:46 AM
  • siamesegirl: You're welcome!
    June 30, 2019, 06:09:33 PM
  • Erana: Thanks, siamesegirl :) Atleast our forum's never boring, huh?
    June 30, 2019, 03:14:39 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: I ate a cookies'n'cream donut from dunkin donuts, it was delicious
    June 29, 2019, 01:36:40 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: i love tomatoes! I eat them almost everyday
    June 29, 2019, 01:34:55 AM
  • scarlt7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5cUOzwkyQ4 3:50, abraham and esther calling Jesus 'just a regular guy'
    June 23, 2019, 12:20:36 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal