Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: ghosting  (Read 2634 times)

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 139
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: ghosting
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2019, 01:54:12 PM »
Alwaysfaith222...Law Of Attraction is the law of the Universe...It is the way we bring to us, everything that we think in life, whether good or bad...So can we learn to multiply the good that we want, and get rid of the bad...Yes..we can edit the LOA in our favor, that is why we have forums and teachers and books, that will make us understand this LOA...
Say you want a new piano or a Ukulele, or guitar..this is on your mind and through the day you even see your fingers playing the Ukulele, and you even think and at times see the color of what it looks like...Than you go on youtube and see a person playing say a song..".somewhere over the rainbow" on the ukulele...now you start to hear that song on the Ukulele that you want so bad through the day, while you're at work..and than you start thinking about it again the first thing when you wake up....So you are creating a  vacuum in your subconscious mind of your desire..Now if you visualise as playing, hearing owning already it is yours..the mind will jump ahead of you and fill that vacuum that you already have this desire...and boom when you least expect it to happen...it is there..how it manifests or gets there it doesn't matter..just be simple, your mind understands simple things...don't complicate things with all kinds of stuff you read on the internet that are hard....Fill the vacuum of your desire... go ahead of your mind...feel it touch it smell it want it, hear it, create strong energy for this desire and visualise as already having it..create the vacuum..
     Now other people bring their priorities to them also...So if they do love you but they have on their mind other priorities..they will manifest them before they come to the smaller priorities...So even though this guy might be a ghost for a while his mind might be hard thinking about other things, and bringing to him...good or bad...So when you do a good visualisation of that person and creating that vacuum as you already have them or own them...You in a way depending how strong your energy is, are making him think of you..and if you are on his mind you are making yourself his priority because his mind will think about you more...On top of that... remember...you bring to yourself every day what you think of...Just make it simple...Have funn my friend and enjoy your manifestations..
  Oh and regarding, Possum-power...I have read a lot of her posts..I really like the way she thinks, and the way she comes to some of her conclusions, she is very sensetive  at times, and yes I can even say emotional, but the emotional will help you get what you want...emotional can add so much more energy in your manifestations..so much more will to investigate how things happen and build a stronger interest .....Have funn ...possum-power...

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 94
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2019, 02:19:02 AM »
Oh thank you, halouniverse, you actually made my day quite a lot brighter with your kind words!

So it seems maybe to be more about just relaxing and daydreaming a lot, in a very pleasant way...imagining nice things or even just assuming them?

If so then hey, I guess Iím doing natural LOA all the time! But especially during my commute to work, then the daydreaming gets really good  :)

Often my daydreams seem as real to me as real life, or nearly, lol. But it is just a very pleasant activity. Funny as Iíve never given my kids devices or films during journeys, since I thought itís so very important to gaze out the window daydreaming, and did not want them to miss out on that. Musicís perfect.

Anyway blah blah (sorry). It seems that guy I mentioned, the ghoster, who was last in contact with me six months ago, maybe got manifested by me talking/thinking about him? I got wild feelings all night..this was three days ago.. and ..a lot of my weird psychic love-stuff..and I totally thought it must be my current love (the one Iím slowly learning to trust), but it was odd as it was so tumultuous emotionally, felt like longing, almost desperation, then love, insanely strong.. then.. well..it was a journey!*

I told my boyfriend all about it in the morning as of course I totally assumed it was him! He said, he must have been dreaming (!). Then.. just a couple of hours later, I get a message from ghost-guy, saying ..wait for it.... he is sorry and he feels bad over not treating me well, and would I meet up with him.

!!!!!!

What it took for him to write that message.. it must have been hard. Emotionally.. Donít think he is very used to saying sorry  ::)

*I wonder if he had gone through a breakup and maybe thatís what I felt, and then he turned to me hoping I might be distraction or comfort? Hm itís a possibility..

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 661
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2019, 11:47:52 AM »
Once again, off topic and nothing to answer the OP's question.
Air your dirty laundry on your own thread.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 94
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2019, 12:48:29 PM »
Topic is ghosting.
Title is Ďghostingí!!
Couldnít really get much more relevant to the topic.

Itís interesting, if you observe closely, people learn mostly from own and othersí experiences, and NOT from being told stuff. Advice is very seriously overrated imo.

I wish more would share their own experiences.
Plus, when others do that I find those by far the most readable posts, I really like it personally.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 661
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2019, 01:09:18 PM »
"Own experiences" are biased, tarnished with ones own moral perspective. This is unhelpful.
Ones that you agree with are merely only validating your perception, they are not always correct.
Also, your post offers nothing to the op, or anybody for that matter. It merely stated what happened with your Saturday. Pointless really.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 01:12:36 PM by Alexbally »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1316
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2019, 03:44:18 PM »
Hi Guys,

So i have been talking to this guy for about three weeks and it was going so well. We were getting along so well and constantly texting throughout the day, we even met up and spent a really lovely evening together. Even after the one night we still texted everyday constantly. Last Thursday he just stopped talking to me for no reason even after telling me he wanted to take me out on a date. I sent a text asking if i was wasting my time with him and he said no he's just been super busy but not to worry. We talked some more that night but then again the following day he stopped talking to me. Its been radio silence ever since. I don't understand what has happened. Everything was so great between us.

Has anyone else been ghosted and managed to manifest them back and start up the communication

I have been doing daily gratitude, scripting, setting intentions and affirmations but i can't seem to break through?

any advice?

Thanks

OP are you still wanting to meet up again with this person?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 914
  • -Receive: 1700
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2019, 08:41:51 PM »
This has never happened to me, so I can't give any encouragement that way.

But if it DID happen to me and I wanted him to start contacting again, well I'd do what I would do if I were going to manifest anything else in my life, and that would be to construct a simple visualization that focuses on the end result, and to remain as much as possible in the relaxed state of assuming that what I focus on is going to show up at some time or other in my reality. His past behaviour or what went wrong before, I would not give that any energy whatsoever.

Other people's stories can be helpful or not helpful, but it's like people have already said here: our experiences are all going to be different and noone can really predict what will happen on your particular journey. So with that in mind, I'd just go ahead and start visualizing or intention setting, if I were you, and let things unfold in their own unique way.

Tags: ex back manifesting 

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal