Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Getting my ex back after I ended it  (Read 183 times)

Offline luckygirl

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Getting my ex back after I ended it
« on: September 02, 2019, 11:24:22 AM »
Hi all, I need your help and tips!

So after a one year breakup with my partner and endless scrolling of information on how to get your ex back, he came back to me! We ended up engaged at the end of last year, BUT we recently had a fight and I ended it (I didnít end it over that fight particularly, but that was the catalyst - Iíd had enough). Anyhow, we exchanged a few emails, and it looked like in the last bit of correspondence from him that he wanted to continue. But I was confused at the time, and thought I should stand my ground of it being over. Fast forward two weeks and it suddenly hit me that it was over and I was missing him, so I sent him an email asking if heíd like to talk... but he ignored me until another 2 or 3 weeks later when he emailed me saying he doesnít want to talk and I should get a friend to collect my things from his house, and to return the ring via a friend when I get back from o/s (currently o/s). I tried one last time to see if there was a chance to talk just before my things got collected a few days ago, but my plea was met with a long angry essay accusing me of this and that, followed by some back and forth messages between us with the bad result of him basically reiterating itís over, and my things need to go. I heard from my landlord that actually heís moving house.

Anyway, needless to say, Iím not feeling good about this breakup at all - especially since we were about to get married, and also that it was me who actually said itís over (usually Iím the dumpee). Iím just wondering if the process for getting your ex back is the same whether youíve dumped them or theyíve dumped you? Iím in such a massive state of depression right now, and regretting I jumped so quickly to end it. Iím scared to contact him again to receive another negative, angry, rejecting message. I donít understand how he could have changed his mind in just two weeks time - going from indicating he wanted to continue to not wanting to.

It makes me feel so sad that after my time here overseas, he wonít be at the airport waiting to greet me and continue our life together. :/

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1199
  • -Receive: 1298
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: Getting my ex back after I ended it
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 01:51:36 PM »
Don't return the ring whatever you do!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline luckygirl

• Growing