Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How to trust, or know if you can  (Read 445 times)

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 91
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
Re: How to trust, or know if you can
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2019, 04:35:49 PM »
Yes, worn down and ground down. Thatís what I see when I look around at my lovely beautiful friends.
 :'(

Itís interesting that according to the British Association of Insurers ...a fairly conservative establishment who are clearly into stats and figures* for their own reasons... by far and away the most risky venture a woman can enter into financially in her life, is a heterosexual relationship.

(*I believe Alex wanted statistics ... real data)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:40:38 AM by possum-power »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2019, 04:52:38 PM »
Still need emotional detachment exercises.
Anyone??

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 639
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 06:38:25 PM »
(*I believe Alex wanted statistics ... real data)
No , again you believe incorrectly. I'm just searching for a bit of common sense and I'm clearly not finding it here.
Women have, correctly so more now than ever before, rights to choose the life for them. Just because they make some poor choices some times does not st4engthen your claims.

Your failures at taking responsibility for your own selves will continually be your downfalls.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2019, 12:25:01 AM »
Och Alex. Sigh  ::)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 12:39:12 AM by possum-power »

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2019, 12:56:48 AM »
Last night had a bit of a confrontation. Itís been a very hard week..in lots of ways.. and I guess my guard was down. Did the Ďgood girlfriendí bit during our nightly chat... pleasant, loving, etc. etc. ..while feeling pretty shitty actually. Did not know I was also pre-menstrual  ::)

He said something and I just went off on one... hm.. pressure cooker effect? It was pretty spectacular. I re-read the conversation afterwards and it was like within 2 seconds I had actually completely lost my mind!

I can be really evil when I put my mind to it   :-X

So we had an online fight. Then he disappeared saying Ďgood night thení or something along those lines, and I was upset. Thatís put mildly.
Some time later ..about 20 mins.. he responded to my messages saying he was in the pub having a pint (but it was veeeeeeery bitter).. and sorry to only answer after a bit but he had to cool off.

We then had a very good talk, about everything. So conclusion? Iím not being irrational, or unreasonable.. Iím just experiencing things insanely intensely and itís impossible to take it lightly ..if heís unkind or even unthinking, of course itíll hurt me! But I have to say it immediately and be taken seriously, not keep quiet, let it build up and then go Ďboom!í. Thatís the deal we made.

Then he did love vibes on me for quite a long time, and Iím sure I responded (I basically hemorrhage empathy, I canít help it), and after a wee bit of crying I just felt totally amazing! Amaaaaaaaazing!!

I find it incredible that people can do intentional empathy.. literally send love waves! He said he thinks that he finds it hard to empathise kind of.. mentally.. or that is, the mental processes get in the way of it cos heís so conditioned to self-protect, i.e. not love or trust too much (!). But meditating on me, thatís totally different.

I start to think it is about healing emotional wounds on an energetic level.

Perhaps things will work out after all  :)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 639
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2019, 03:12:38 AM »
Glad to hear that. Be understanding that everybody is different and see everything in a different light to yourself. You'll be fine

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2019, 04:14:03 PM »
Just had a night of.... omg ok well letís just say Iím a bit dazed... in a very good way.
Itís my time off kids for a week, phew.. so staying over with him. And he had already booked a Ďsurpriseí which is today we are going off to a castle near Edinburgh together for a couple of days. And he told them to put chilled prosecco out which as you know is my favourite drink, chav that I am.
And I just had an enormous fry-up for late breakfast, aaaah.
Life isnít looking tooooooooooo bad  ::)

Tags: