Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Which is the best Manifestation book or article you have ever read?  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Which is the best Manifestation book or article you have ever read?
This is a very fundamental question. It  has been asked in this forum many times.
Many answers were been provided. Still i want to know a short, brief and simple book (beacuse LOA is that  much simple) which made  you to get  astonished or you  got surprised by it's content which you  have  been missing for a long time. It  need not be a book.  Even an article or even a paragraph or even a quote! Please share!

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 921
  • -Receive: 1712
    • View Profile
Anything by Neville Goddard just blows me away. No particular favourites. Any of them.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline lizbennet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 108
    • View Profile
Re: Which is the best Manifestation book or article you have ever read?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 01:58:09 PM »
Manifestation depends mainly on the contents of your subconscious mind. Example: if you're trying to manifest money but your have limiting beliefs about money, you won't be able to effortlessly manifest money because the negative vibrations of your limiting beliefs will take over.

Your subconscious limiting beliefs always get executed 24/7. That's why even though you'll earn something, you lose it right away because of these limiting beliefs.

The secret to manifesting is reprogramming your subconscious mind. You need to replace those limiting beliefs so you can manifest your new beliefs 100%

Here's a good guide on reprogramming your subconscious mind - https://www.mustsparkjoy.com/start-here

Offline Xiliant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 29
    • View Profile
Your wish is your command by kevin treadue.

Offline fredg61

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Isn't Kevin Treadue in prison?   :o

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 149
    • View Profile
In my opinion..most of these LOA gurus, made books and videos, etc..to teach you how the LOA works..You my friend have to use the LOA ..the laws of the Universe and multiply them in your favor 100 times more powerful..Yes you can learn basic hypnotism but YouTube is filled with subliminal and paraliminals that are programmed to put your mind in a theta level and use voices that are put in your mind that you can hardly hear, yet they do enter your mind at theta level, and you get awesome results..Anyways my interest has been energy..so books and authors that power my energy, are the ones that I have been looking into..now if they are powered with energy and mass and color obviously hermetics..I use them to manifest so effen fast..I have been very very successful so far..all of your visulizations have to have energy filled with mass..heaviness..So books..dealing with energy..Al, G Manning...Frank Rudolph Young..Adana Washington..awesome pamphlet..immediate results.. There's a good actually very good book for beginners called Auric Streaming in touch..fast short..teaches you all the basic energy techniques. Anyways..I could go on forever here...This mostly depends on what you want to learn and achieve...If it's just love..use the LOA multiplied ...Lanie Stevens for all you girls is awesome...I have read many books and tried and tested many different ways..So now I use My Way...I have been very successful and totally amaze myself on what your mind is capable of doing....Just a quick example..energy flows where attention goes...energy follows thought...example..if you visualize say the person you love..you don't have to visualize their head or their whole body..you can just visualize say their sexual thing or organ..and your mind already knows who you're thinking of...even if you don't know what a person looks like..you just think of the emotion or the noise or figure out what they look like and your mind finds them..it fills in the rest...Anyways..where am I at knownow..well in short..in the mental mind..there is no time and space..so how big or how old does not matter..so...basically I can visualize a person that I want 3 inches long..like a poppet..and fill them up so powerful with heavy energy and keep filling until I totally hypnotise or influence them..I can picture myself on the desk in front of me and fill myself with any desire I want in the already achieved desire..and I keep filling until I manifest..I haven't tried big lottery..but this is where I'm heading.. So I Guess I can say I work with or visualize..people as POPPETS..
  Have funnn!! My friends and Happy manifestations...

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Halouniverse!

This is one of the best answer I have ever read. I have been searching for a good LOA book based on energy for a long time.
In my another post I have inquired for such a book. Fortunately I have attracted the answer for my question, from you now! 

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1973
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
Power of Awareness by Neville is one of the most fine, no hog wash book.

But if you really want to look at it differently that will blow your mind, I got 2 books:

1) Nature of personal reality By Seth (Jane roberts)

2) Living on Love by Klaus Joehle.

These books will give you perspective of LOA that no other book can.

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Waterfall,

Thank you for mentioning these 2 books. Read the reviews and understand that both are very good. Eager to read soon.

Tags: