Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Anyone willing to guide ?  (Read 717 times)

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Anyone willing to guide ?
« on: August 16, 2019, 10:52:23 AM »
So there have been many things that have happened

Been some time & I am at a stage where I have to ask some questions about these methods to be able to understand what will work for me. I will not be able to write all the details here (its really very long also) so I am asking if anyone here is willing to guide me then please PM me so we may discuss it

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone willing to guide ?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 10:52:57 AM »
I hope I find the correct person who helps me coz my POI means a lot to me and I have to get things working real soon, as at present things are not working out. I have tried some of these methods & felt that it does work but my own personal situation is very unique which is causing hindrance in this. Hence I would like to discuss with someone who knows & has tested all this & who can guide me

I hope the right person reads my post & sends me PM on time as got to start on this soon.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:47:18 PM by Good »

Offline DontEatTheYellowSnow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 12:42:15 AM »
The way I have found success is by reading books. A good read for you and a good place to start is to read THE POWER OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND by Joseph Murphy. Sometimes people can start to lack confidence in themselves when losing someone they were once in a relationship with. It happened to me too until I begin to focus on building myself up and feeling good about the person I am. Then I srated to not really care about the breakup and that's when the person wanted me back and I never did RS on her. When you do RS do it from a place of joy and happiness.  I actually find myself trying to contain my laughter when I do it sometimes. I know so sessions are stronger than others but they always work. Dont focus on your target talking to someone else because what difference does it make anyway when you know this actually works? Like Neville even said you prove this to yourself because YOU are the only person you have to convince and not anyone else.

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 10:06:22 AM »
Thanks for replying, I get what you are saying.

Could someone share a link to some audio files that will be very helpful. I tried just the sound waves but I live in noisy place so need to increase the headphone volume a lot & then it doesnt help as much, so anything that might help focusing... considering all the noise around ...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:46:20 PM by Good »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 12:52:13 PM »
OK Good.....My friend, .....Basic simple...You have to own your POI...just visualize them doing what you want to achieve...it's a done deal...know that it's working.....Don't complicate things...your brain and your mind accepts simple things that it understands....so if you complicate things and add too many things that your mind does not understand, , than nothing happens...Visualize your POI controlling you ...just lay back and see them doing anything you desire..have funnnn..They have to want to please you...so visualize them doing anything you want ..to you...once in a while in your visualization ....visualize them as best as you can... see them small like 3 inches long in front of you on the table or a white table...now see energy coming from underneath them...from the ground and entering their base chakra or the tail bone... fill them so you can see them 3 inches long on the table right in front of your mouth.... You can use your breath and slowly blow, to guide your energy into their body... pink energy,  if your sexually turned on think in your mind with all your power how much you love them and see that thought entering them and filling them up... pink energy... the best love ever...now the energy is very important....fill them up as much as you can.....remember ....Energy flows where attention goes"....so the more time you fill them they will be in heaven......remember..their body is energy...everything is energy....the energy in your visualization and their body...the energy and the vortex should be their body...the action is in their body... again...the action or you should see the energy filling their body...that is where the action is..t.he Physical mind is man made with time and numbers etc...the mental mind has no limitations...that is for example when you dream...you can be old ,young... I dreamed of walking through walls so many times so there is no bounderies, in what your mind can do... This is a very quick fast lesson...Don't listen to some of the people who try to tell you this or that works....I've tried and tested and I own results every day......
Now for Theta State...I really constantly listen to;;:15 minite Chakra healing meditation...advanced vision + photographic memory, 15 minutes....Dream vision Unofficial...about 35 minutes..Lucid dream in 30 seconds , maybe 10 times repeated ...Ectasy Unofficial 30 minutes...1hr. lucid dream binaural beat session...sometimes only every other day..about 35 minutes is fine...I own results ...I have never failed and it's not the internet you will find anything...it's your mind...

The internet is for profit....Only a few books that got me started...everything else is just a quote...My LOVE ...Yes I love this girl so much...I can own her....My intention is to leave her be, if I cannot better as to what she already achieved for herself...She is right now doing very well without me..If I can't give her 10 million dollars..she is better off as to what she is made for herself...Love does not conquer..She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met..I can definaltely destroy anybody she is with...but she is doing the best she can for herself...
Have fun my friend and do the best you can...

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 650
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 01:14:33 PM »
I thought you said to keep it simple Halo 😳

Good....hi 😊, the subconscious mind navigates by using sensory perception and it cannot discern the difference between real sensory perception or  imagined - both extract the same reaction. The sense of touch is the one that overrides all others - everything is felt within the brain, so master the spiritual sensation (yuk...so corney) and do it in a hypnopompic or hypnogogic state and you'll be golden.

If it's not effortless it's because  the conscious mind is meddling too much and you're fighting a losing battle.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 01:20:12 PM by Alexbally »

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 07:48:21 PM »
Could u explain how to reach & stay in this state ?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:45:44 PM by Good »

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2019, 09:02:21 PM »
@ ALexbally can u explain how to reach hypnopompic or hypnogogic state ?

@ Halo, u said to use energy so when using ur method does it mean love or sexual energy ? As I feel that perhaps Reverse RS will be better or is ur method better than Reverse RS ? Read my next sentence below & you will know why I ask this. Do reply please. Thanks

Also can anyone answer which method to use if SP thinks its wrong due to their family not accepting this marriage even when SP is strongly attracted to me (so parents are the only reason for resistance)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 09:08:26 PM by Good »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 01:03:39 AM »
You do it every single day already @good.

Hypnopompic = the period just after waking up.
Hypnagogic = the hallucinatory state just before drifting into sleep.

So in effect, I'm suggesting to get yourself into a hypnotic state (the 2 examples above are natural times that everybody gets there daily) and once in the hypnotic state, words are simply enough to do the hard work in changing for us. Just like a hypnosis session.
No imagining abstract energy is required then.

You cannot change another person in the way that you are hoping you can. I know that many here think that you can but that's why they are still here trying to force the change.
You can only affect another persons perception of you by the concept that you hold of yourself. Another words, other people see of you what you show to them. That's your lot I'm afraid.
If the other person does not want to be with you then they do not want to be with you. If they do then they do. Of course though, peoples perceptions change daily and what one does not want today, one could very well want tomorrow.
I do not advise that you close the door on people but I do advise that you just get on with life without them. Sounds counterintuitive I know but you're missing a multitude of good opportunities every day that you remain stagnant.

EDIT / ADDITION:
With hypnosis, you can induce new perspectives, perceptions and awareness to yourself so that you are able to apparently naturally find these opportunities and capitalise on them where others do not. Understand that there is just one reality that is shared by all of us, the only differential being that we all have different perspectives and perceptions of the one reality.
RS is simply another self hypnosis method with a hard on (or wide on if female).
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 01:46:24 AM by Alexbally »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 10:12:02 PM »
If the other person does not want to be with you then they do not want to be with you. If they do then they do. Of course though, peoples perceptions change daily and what one does not want today, one could very well want tomorrow.

thing is that my SP sometimes wants & sometimes does not... & I am serious about this person since start, so what to do in this case ?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2019, 10:23:59 PM »
Yeah, just like I sometimes like blondes and then I sometimes like brunettes and even redheads catch my eye too.

So what you are saying here is that he wants you when it suits him to want you and then he does not want you when it does not suit him to want you?
Please read that above statement to yourself, again and again. Let it sink in.

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2019, 10:03:21 PM »
I didn't make myself clear, I meant that SP is confused about their feelings for me, they are fighting their own feelings, read my post dated 03 Nov... hence my Q asking for suggestions. how will they acknowledge their feelings ?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2019, 12:20:52 AM »
And you did not see my answer dated 4th November...or more like, you chose to ignore it.

I'm sorry but I do not accept bullshit reasons and excuses. Either he gave you bullshit and you're passing it on or you're giving me bullshit. Either way, if it looks like bullshit, sounds like bullshit, smells like bullshit,then it's usually bullshit, no matter how much you try to put perfume and make up on it and try to polish it for me.

If he wanted to be with you, he would be with you. Just like if I want a glass of water, I will go and get the tastiest glass of water you could ever wish for.

He will acknowledge his feelings;
A. If he has any to acknowledge, or,
B. When his perception changes.

Tags: