Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I知 giving up  (Read 436 times)

Offline missma33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I知 giving up
« on: August 10, 2019, 01:23:38 PM »
Hi

I had started to use Neville Goddard痴 technique of vizualization/live in the end/everyone痴 you pushed out etc, did a lot of affirmations as well, however things that are manifesting are completely  the opposite. My SP is clearly getting involved with someone else I see it on social media. He even added the other girls mom now on Facebook. I知 giving up all of this, I知 absolutely fine not ending up with him, I知 very happy myself and know my worth, so I知 clearly not gonna keep waiting around. If it has to happen, well, let痴 see if it does eventually but I知 not waiting anymore. I値l meet someone 100000% interested in me

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline figtree41

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
    • View Profile
Re: I知 giving up
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 10:59:30 AM »
Honestly I used to be so into attracting this specific girl and then a couple months after I was completely OVER her and man I definitely do not want her anymore. Like I知 so happy with getting an Ideal woman instead. So trust me, you池e not missing out on anything. Someone who you are in love with will be in love with you. Trust.

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 12:43:40 PM »
Oh My God!!! I like your thinking...not the fact that you in a way want to get this person and give up....Just the fact that now you are in a a position and your mind realizes that OH welll...SO OWN THEM!!!You have nothing to look back to..Just think and Visualize that this person is all over you...Have some funnnn!!! Make them do all kinds of dirty things to you...I don't mean bad things...Just visualize every morning this person tending to all your desires...Keep this going and see what happens....They Please you ...You don't care....They will be looking for you...Have funnn!! my friend and don't you dare love them or touch them or show any love emotion...Be strong....You are the owner of your desire!!!! You are in total control...

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 04:38:44 PM »
Oh My God!!! I like your thinking...not the fact that you in a way want to get this person and give up....Just the fact that now you are in a a position and your mind realizes that OH welll...SO OWN THEM!!!You have nothing to look back to..Just think and Visualize that this person is all over you...Have some funnnn!!! Make them do all kinds of dirty things to you...I don't mean bad things...Just visualize every morning this person tending to all your desires...Keep this going and see what happens....They Please you ...You don't care....They will be looking for you...Have funnn!! my friend and don't you dare love them or touch them or show any love emotion...Be strong....You are the owner of your desire!!!! You are in total control...
Can you please give us an example on how to visualise our poi doing the things which we want them to do while we don't even touch them??

Offline CandyCotton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 06:29:50 PM »
I am in a sort of similar situation: Tried to attract my SP. Worked quite well and got really far in the process. We have had several 'encounters' and I am 100% sure that he finds me really attractive. 1,5 weeks ago we even went to a festival together, slept in the same tent, etc... It was so much fun. Suddenly after that weekend I send him a casual text and he never responded... I felt like I got ghosted. In addition, I also know from some of our mutual friends that he is not looking for a relationship at all. So well, I felt really disappointed in de LOA and got discouraged..

I know his behavior has something to do with my limiting beliefs in some sort of way, however I have difficulties with identifying those beliefs. My advice to myself was: I am going to shift my focus from my SP to myself by taking care of my body, environment and well being. And that is what I am currently trying to do.

During the first days it was hard to not be aware of his absence, but after a week I am slowly starting to forget him. The funny thing is also that I have experienced in the past that situations with SP's can change like crazy once you forget about them. That is not my intention, but who knows what happens in the future.

Anyways, I hope this may help in some way with your situation :)

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 04:43:34 AM »
I experiencied something like missma33 did, and I could realize that I commited many errors, being the worst of them my lack of self esteem/ not feeling worthy enough for my SP, etc. I think she's now in a position of more self control somehow, but what you suggest I think could work just in case she would totally dettach from the guy and his issues in social media. Otherwise, she could be in risk of more backfires and sadness. If she starts to track him again, not sure if she could maintain such self empowerment she's getting now. In my opinion, the main thing is eyes closed to his social media or activities in this realm, at least during several weeks. And cool to focus in herself, that's a clue!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:46:16 AM by Nidya »

Tags: