Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Can you guys please help with this???  (Read 94 times)

Offline Leibowitz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Can you guys please help with this???
« on: August 10, 2019, 01:00:06 PM »
Hi guys. Can you please help me with this situation? :(( I would really really appreciate that :((. The situation is that I have been manifesting my sp for a long time (he is not an actual person whom I met, but a list of characteristics from soulmate list which we all heard about) so thing is that I was imagining some scenes unintentionally and I have realized that some of those scenes were about summer trip I am about to take with my friends. So I imagined being with my sp on this trip, like we were actually going there together and being there, but really unintentionally, I did not realize it until now. And now I am so anxious because I have not met him yet and that summer trip will begin in three days so I feel discouraged and disappointed. The trip is so close and it has not happened yet :((.. so, I am confused and have no idea what to do. Please give some advice.

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 302
  • -Receive: 190
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
Re: Can you guys please help with this???
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 10:55:15 AM »
Hi guys. Can you please help me with this situation? :(( I would really really appreciate that :((. The situation is that I have been manifesting my sp for a long time (he is not an actual person whom I met, but a list of characteristics from soulmate list which we all heard about) so thing is that I was imagining some scenes unintentionally and I have realized that some of those scenes were about summer trip I am about to take with my friends. So I imagined being with my sp on this trip, like we were actually going there together and being there, but really unintentionally, I did not realize it until now. And now I am so anxious because I have not met him yet and that summer trip will begin in three days so I feel discouraged and disappointed. The trip is so close and it has not happened yet :((.. so, I am confused and have no idea what to do. Please give some advice.
This shows you haven't fully absorbed the vividness of having your specific person yet. It should be such as if you already have it. When we do this we ignore all facts of current reality. Go with your day after when you finish your visualisation and don't think about when and how. Universe has multiple ways to deliver it to you with bridge of incidents. You might get it on this summer trip or maybe next trip or maybe in a day.... Depends how well you live in wish fulfillment. Don't look for anything outside until you are satisfied with your inner work
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:14:56 PM by Stone »

Offline Leibowitz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Can you guys please help with this???
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 01:55:38 PM »
thank you for an explanation  :-* :-* :-* you are absolutely right . I am working on it  :-* :-*

Tags: