Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I see his name EVERYWHERE??  (Read 684 times)

Offline Moonlightstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I see his name EVERYWHERE??
« on: August 07, 2019, 04:37:13 AM »
Hi guys! Iím trying to manifest my ex back. He broke up with me after almost 2 years of relationship but I still love him to death.  I started no contact one month and half ago (and sticked to it successfully even if at the beginning it was so hard) and I learnt how to let go and stopped thinking about him all the time. Iím finally happier and enjoying my life. Iíve been on holiday with my friends and I feel like Iím loving myself more and focusing on me!

Recently (last 2 weeks) I started to see accidentally my ex name EVERYWHERE!! It started in movies.  I love movies and I watch them a lot and in every single movie there was a character with his name. I thought it was just a coincidence so I didnít take it very seriously. But then I started to see it in other places!
- I was going at the supermarket and right under my house there was a truck full of stickers of his name all over it
- I was on holiday with a friend. I wanted to take a street but she insisted to take another one. I followed her and at the end of the street there were giants  spray tags of his name on the floor and on the walls
- I went to then zoo and I saw an amazing show of dolphins. I was happy and wasnít thinking about him at all in that moment. When I left at the exit there was a guy with a shirt with written my ex name on it

Iím new to the LOA and Iím confused? What these signs means?

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
Re: I see his name EVERYWHERE??
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 01:03:50 PM »
OK... I See you are new...I don't concentrate much on LOA...I always reverse it and multiply it 1000's of times in my favor...Not to brag ...Simple my interest is lottery...Yes LOA is the law of how we live and bring everything to us...So In short....Just every time before you go to bed...Daydream for me...Visualize you and your lover doing anything you want...But ...Visualize him doing things to you...don't be embarrassed...The dirtier it is the better....You control your life...control what you want him to do...Own Him!!! Do youou want the LOA to bring to you the need for him or the want him.??//  ..No You OWN HIM.....So just visualize him and you doing whatever you want like walking or meeting for a coffee... Making love on the beach...or having intimate relations...But....YOU....Always .....back him off...Make him want you...see him wanting you , and you not interested......Play hard to get....You Own Him......Make him do and beg for you....Have funn...and Just have funnnn!!!   Just visualize in this way, and you will get results so fast and easy.....before you go to bed and if you fall asleep A-OK....Also in the morning if you want...Half hour to an hour, your subconscious mind can be very powerfull...Have funnn and just take it easy..do the simple things..

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1204
  • -Receive: 1315
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 02:40:40 PM »
By doing what is suggested in the last post, isn't that creating a real life situation where someone begs someone else and that person plays games? How is that a healthy relationship?

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 01:12:24 PM »
First off a quick reply to ....Siamesegirl....The answer to your question is NO...Why? You are not begging anybody for anything....You attract things to you every day whether it's money...things like objects eg...you want a new guitar...or a piano...or a trip to Hawaii or a flu or a disease or whatever you think you bring to you......Now if you see yourself as already having this item and owning it and playing your guitar, and what it looks like and the color...Your mind one way or another finds a way, depending on how bad you dream of this thing...You bring to yourself every day the good and the bad..It is the LAW OF The Universe. or God...whichever you believe in...Now all I'm saying is, follow the law but do it the best way that your mind has not been taught to do...and you will multiply and get anything you want...Just because man did not teach you how to get things or doesn't want you to know the easy way doesn't mean ..you are not allowed...Or that it is wrong...Time and space are man made in this physical world.you can be young as a 3 year old and dream about some scary thing and you will wake up sweating like it really happened..I talked to a fridge one time while I was dreaming and I woke up like it was real....Yet you do live in the mental world almost half of your life...Yet you only follow what someone taught you in the Physical world...You sleep almost half of your life or think or daydream...So you only think that the right thing is to do what they brainwashed you to do or what the physical life taught you to do....Physically...mainly for profit...But How many years have you studied about your brain in school????....Yet you only use 3% in your lifetime....So if you could triple that you'd probably be able to fly....without wings...They use to say we use 7% of our brain..yet with so much new technology...Now they say barely 3%..Have funnn!!! And Attract Anything you desire!!!

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal