Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Need some advice to help improve my manifestation techniques  (Read 344 times)

Offline TerrorAbraxas

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Need some advice to help improve my manifestation techniques
« on: August 06, 2019, 10:50:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here and Iím just looking for some guidance I suppose on my technique for using the LOA.

Iím trying to manifest a specific person to return to me, but the situation is pretty complex. Weíve dated for 6 months but sheís recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and has chosen her ex husband over me to be there to help her. Thatís all Iíll say about that. So naturally Iím hurting for her and myself. So my technique has been every night before I fall asleep I put my hands over my heart and repeat ďeverything is ok.Ē While I do this I visualize her and I together, kissing, holding her, her laying her head on my shoulder, saying she loves me, etc. I swear there are times I can feel her head on my shoulder.

I do this every night. Throughout the day Iíll do a light meditation where I visualize the same things. My question is do I need to be doing more? Am I doing it right? I know time and other people involved are of no concern to the LOA. I try to keep a positive outlook everyday and know that what Iím manifesting just has to catch up in my reality. Thanks for reading and any insight given.

Offline missma33

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Need some advice to help improve my manifestation techniques
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 02:35:15 AM »
When did you start? Do you visualize as first person or do you see yourself during your visualization? You also have to try to detach from the outcome. You plant the seed and drop it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline TerrorAbraxas

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 03:18:31 AM »
I started about a week ago and I visualize it all as if Iím seeing everything from my own eyes, not like a movie scene.

Offline missma33

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 03:57:18 AM »
I started about a week ago and I visualize it all as if Iím seeing everything from my own eyes, not like a movie scene.
Ok good! Now just go on with your life knowing it is all set and yours, just let it happen by detaching from the outcome. You donít NEED this, itís already yours. Thatís the trickiest part for manifesting but this is what honestly works Iíve experienced it so many times without even realizing it. Another thing that works all the time is when you think: I donít Need this, but itís my preference. And still have the belief that itís already done and yours. But you must stop obsessing about it

Offline TerrorAbraxas

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 05:20:45 AM »
Thank you for your advice. There have been a few setbacks, like doubt and depression, but overall I'm making strides to overcome these things and just live knowing it's mine. A good friend tells me all the time that things are going to work out exactly like I want them to so that helps me overcome doubt as well.

Tags: