Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Third person poped up  (Read 455 times)

Offline iluvgreeeen1111

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Third person poped up
« on: August 05, 2019, 09:36:51 AM »
This is my first post here. I have quite some okay successful with my POIs. A lot things that I told them they were telling me in real life. However, words and actions are not really alined...do anyone experience this? I don't want just words but actions...

I also have one more question. There's a men that I was dating (My twin flame) but I figured out that he is seeing other women and the connection is too overwhelmed so I blocked him.
These days I started dating other people. However, I started having moments of highly urge to have sex with him. Like every night before I go to sleep, sometimes during the day. I was also doing RS on other guys but my TF started poping up whenever I was doing my sessions.

I wondered if he is using RS on me or just me couldn't let go. It is so hard to forget him since he is always on my mind. Please help me :(
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 09:44:08 AM by iluvgreeeen1111 »

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 94
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Third person poped up
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 05:19:47 AM »
Since you two are compulsively linked now, on a psychic level, it’s natural you’ll continue to experience each other’s feelings and emotions this way.  It doesn’t sound intentional to me, the way you describe.

He will be picking up on whenever you feel sexual (e.g. when you’re RSing), or when your defences are down (between wake and sleep) and start responding to you emotionally. He might even be addicted to the feelings, and so keep attaching to them. He might sometimes be masturbating when you are ..that’s when it feels particularly intense.

It’s hardly surprising; if you created a ‘soul’ connection you don’t just close it down in an instant. It’ll take time.

You need to gain control of it; that means practising emotional detachment from the feelings. Tell yourself they’re just good feelings. Fine. No need to tell yourself any stories/narratives around those feelings. Detachment.

If you give it no attention, or focus, it’ll eventually disperse: you might even be able to infuse those sexual feelings into another relationship ...fantasize about the one you WANT to fantasize about, and it should eventually come true ...another ‘soul’ connection*
(after all, you need to set him free from it too... especially your responsibility if he’s unaware of this stuff!)

Good luck :-)

*having said this, we have strong preferences for people who emit certain energy signatures/frequencies (though of course those vary according to their emotions, their feelings towards you, etc.) So, meaning, there  isn’t only one ‘twin flame’ for you out there... it may be a question of finding a ‘feel’ you like as much as you liked his, only that belongs to someone more outwardly suitable.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 07:46:53 AM by possum-power »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline iluvgreeeen1111

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 11:06:40 AM »
Thank you for the reply!

Actually I am still using RI/ RS on him because I only wanted him forget the other women he is dating/ seeing. But these time I don't wana waste my time on waiting but going out to meet new people.

It just really hurt me when we have such intense connection but he is seeing other people so I blocked him. I tried cutting the cord from Lanie and it makes me feel better for a while but not for long.

*I experienced two of these intense soul connection in my life. To be honest, Twin flame or not I don't actually care anymore. A real balance relationship is the only thing I wanted.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 94
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 07:16:52 PM »
Well as long as your general direction is the right one, be self-forgiving about the other stuff. We’re only human, after all.

And you’re so right about balance! Feeling good in yourself. Healthy loves, friendships - a fulfilling life - all will be good.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 09:27:31 PM by possum-power »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: thirdperson