Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: He said he doesn't want to commit. What to do to attract a better relationship?  (Read 598 times)

Offline Alice

• Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 56
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi guys!

I have been seeing this guy for 3 months. At first everything was going so well but lately it was kind of on and off due to my lack of trust in him so whenever he was gone (like for half a day) I was afraid that he went to see other people instead of spending time with me and we had a fight about this so it turned him off but he is still trying to make things better. My insecurity though, of not having a commitment, drove him away.

However, the day before I have found out that he has been flirting with this one girl heavily on Instagram and my jealousy got the best of me. I told him how I feel and that I want someone who is 100% sure that he wants to be with me. He told me that right now he is not ready to commit yet. Maybe in the future but not now. He told me that I am the only person he has been going out with and he is serious about being with me otherwise he would not have been introducing me to all his friends but I couldn't accept casual dating like this anymore so he let me choose and I chose to stop talking.

Now I am devastated and keep thinking that I made a mistake letting him go.

What should I do? What mindset should I have to attract a better relationship with him?

Please advise
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 04:41:53 PM by Alice »

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
Signs are loud and clear for me, that he's not ready to commit yet and that you both don't want the same right now, with a plus that you're feeling so unhappy. Then, why to continue with the guy? I think you deeply started to think you deserve a better relationship, then why not to sort this one and start to focus/visualizing someone worthy for you? Jump, some people say it's a matter of move, move away . and start to create a better realtionship. You should empower yourself, trust yourself, change your mindset, respect yourself. You've just know how to do it! Move, move away from him and give yourself other chances
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 09:51:36 PM by Nidya »

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 194
    • View Profile
Hi guys!

I have been seeing this guy for 3 months. At first everything was going so well but lately it was kind of on and off due to my lack of trust in him so whenever he was gone (like for half a day) I was afraid that he went to see other people instead of spending time with me and we had a fight about this so it turned him off but he is still trying to make things better. My insecurity though, of not having a commitment, drove him away.

However, the day before I have found out that he has been flirting with this one girl heavily on Instagram and my jealousy got the best of me. I told him how I feel and that I want someone who is 100% sure that he wants to be with me. He told me that right now he is not ready to commit yet. Maybe in the future but not now. He told me that I am the only person he has been going out with and he is serious about being with me otherwise he would not have been introducing me to all his friends but I couldn't accept casual dating like this anymore so he let me choose and I chose to stop talking.

Now I am devastated and keep thinking that I made a mistake letting him go.

What should I do? What mindset should I have to attract a better relationship with him?

Please advise

There is nothing like getting better relationships by moving away from your current desire because what pattern you're creating now will also keep showing up in your reality again and again. Resolve this now, chanfe this pattern and get what you want. You can have whatever you want.
Shut down your senses and ignore the facts. Just imagine your end result only. Live there and accept nothing less than this.
I'd suggest you read Neville Goddard or watch videos on specific person by Josaph Alai. He is really good. You will understand everything that everything is we pushed out. Get up and start fresh with your guy.

Offline Alice

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Hi Nidya!

Thank you so much for your comment, it's hard dealing with this but deep down I know I made the right decision. Some of my friends said that I drove him away by pushing him too much to commit when he is not ready yet but still I couldn't settle with just a casual dating :'(

Hi Stone!

Can you elaborate on changing the pattern and how to do it? I am about to watch videos you are suggesting! thank you :)

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 194
    • View Profile

Hi Stone!

Can you elaborate on changing the pattern and how to do it? I am about to watch videos you are suggesting! thank you :)

Take this example – you wanted a committed relationship but since he had different priorities he refused. It hurts you, deep inside your subconscious got the impression you loved someone but he rejected or it may arise lot more negative impression without your acknowledgement. You reaction towards it had planted a seed which will grow in future to reflect same experience with someone else in future. Thus you keep following the same pattern unless you change the pattern of your reaction.
This is an example for your understanding. To break the pattern, react differently.

Now see this example – you wanted a comitted relationship with the guy, he rejected. But you didn't give it any attention, you didn't react in painful way or any negative reaction because deep down you know he is yours and you already are in relationship with him which you imagine everyday. You live with this assumptions and make it so real that your subconscious sees this a only reality of yours. This time planted a different seed and based on it you will recieve your manifestation....when you recieve your desire you react in a positive way so another seed will get planted and you will recieve another manifestation... Be it marriage or whatever from the guy and this pattern goes on until you break the chain.

Hope you get that.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
I like Stone suggestions too. The other way: changing the patterns, shut down your senses!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 660
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
If you had no senses, you would be just about as useful and as functional as a rock.

The question is not whether you use your senses or not, it is how you use your senses.

Offline Alice

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Just a little update here. Yesterday he reached out asking to have dinner. I went there and we had a talk. He told me that he likes how we are now and there is something about how we are that he doesn’t think it will work as a couple in a long run. I am devastated but I still smiled when he asked if I’m okay.  :'( and he kept calling me sister. Sigh

What I want is for him to try again. His actions say he wants to still seeing me but his words keep saying that it's a good decision. I just don't know what to do anymore.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 03:51:56 PM by Alice »

Offline missma33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
May I ask, have you done any visualization yet? If so, what did you visualize?

Offline Alice

• Thank You
    • View Profile
No I have not. I think he just wanted to see me and now I’m texting him back :( I should have stopped contacting him

Offline Alice

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Hi guys!

We had another dinner which I initiated and I have tried to do things the way we were (texting and acting the same) but it seemed to push him further away so I decided to stop doing all of that and just focusing on my life and visualizing before I go to bed. I think what you need to do is to trust in the process of life that you are heading towards your goal and what you are experiencing right now is a part of your manifestation.

Tags: