Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Have I let go?  (Read 152 times)

Offline Bubsb_94

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Have I let go?
« on: July 29, 2019, 04:26:01 PM »
I feel like I was obsessing over my manifestation for some time. In fact Iíve been trying to manifest this one thing in particular for about a year now with no results. My manifestation by the way involves a specific person.

It wasnít until recently, perhaps the last few months or so, I started to visualise more in the first person. Then I began seeing 111 everywhere, literally everywhere. This is the only thing Iíve ever really put a lot of thought into manifesting so I initially started off quite skeptical and Iíd often have doubt like this isnít going to happen. Now I feel like Iím at a stage where I know itís coming and Iím not that bothered by it? Is this a normal part of letting go?

Over the last week itís as if everything at work is going wrong to the point my boss made me break down in tears yesterday, which is odd because I actually went into work in a really good mood. Aside from that Iím remembering snippets from my dreams that involve life after being involved with this person.

Next month Iím visiting the same country he lives in with a friend, all of my colleagues keep saying to me, ďwhat if you meet someone?Ē I donít know why theyíd say this but I know the universe can talk to you through other people.

Have I let go? Because I find Iím too lazy to visualise now, it seems like too much work. But when I think about this person I get extremely happy.

Is it coming? Deep down I know itís happening next month so I just donít feel the need to spend so much time thinking about it.

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal