Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attract guy who is in a relationship?  (Read 653 times)

Offline Ladymetal1111

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Attract guy who is in a relationship?
« on: July 27, 2019, 05:18:15 AM »
I've been in love with my friend for such a long time. Then he got a girlfriend recently. How can I attract him to be with me? I already made a vision board of him on it looking like he is kissing me lol

Offline denydritz

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Attract guy who is in a relationship?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 02:51:18 PM »
I would suggest not to attract someone in a relationship, as it would attract unwanted problems along with it.

I always suggest not to attract a specific person, because there are "terms and conditions." We might be able to manifest a certain someone to be in a relationship with us, but it would come with conditions we didn't expect, and we don't become happy anyway.

On top of that, what if your friend has been wanting to attract the person he is with now?

It would be better to attract a list of qualities you desire in a partner. You might end up with your friend, or you might end up with someone new. But it would make you happy because you get precisely the qualities you want, but not in the shape that you want.

Offline Stone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 311
  • -Receive: 195
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 10:11:11 AM »
I've been in love with my friend for such a long time. Then he got a girlfriend recently. How can I attract him to be with me? I already made a vision board of him on it looking like he is kissing me lol

Everyone has their own world and responsible for what they attract in their life. If you can impress it on your subconscious then Always go to the end and live in wish fulfillment that way you won't hurt anyone. There is nothing like terms and conditions until you believe them. Everything is you pushed out so do your inner work.

Offline Bumpin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 04:23:11 PM »
phhh idk