Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: A question about manifestation  (Read 1023 times)

Offline regel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
A question about manifestation
« on: July 27, 2019, 02:09:01 AM »
I have read in the book "The secret", that it is easy to manifest 1 million dollars as it is easy to manifest 1 dollar (because it's the same process), what do you think? Is it true? And why? Or what is exactly the meaning here?

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
Re: A question about manifestation
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 02:11:46 AM »
I think for most of us it's harder for us to imagine winning 1 million dollars, and because of that belief it is harder.  And we may even have other beliefs blocking it from coming as well.  But if it wasn't for these beliefs then it would be just as easy as manifesting 1 dollar. 

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 194
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 10:05:22 AM »
I have read in the book "The secret", that it is easy to manifest 1 million dollars as it is easy to manifest 1 dollar (because it's the same process), what do you think? Is it true? And why? Or what is exactly the meaning here?

It means you think having one dollar is small thing that you can own and your mind doesn't really try to push this idea away when you visualise. It accepts easily. But when you try to visualise having million dollars, ypur mind says No it's not possible because you're asking for something extraordinary. Our mind is full of crap that we have been taught since birth.
But above all, it's easy to attract million dollars like you do with one dollar.... Just by impressing your subconscious. Visualisation should be so real that your mind stops making difference in real and imaginary. When it gets the impression it will be easier.

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 478
  • -Receive: 1060
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 02:09:39 PM »

Everything in your reality has no inherent meaning of its own. Think about it.. when you think of $1 and $1000000 what are you actually imagining? You imagine exactly what youíve been taught to, which is, 1000000 is greater than 1. Which is true for the given decimal systems of number. What if, if you keep the same numbering system and multiply each number by -1? -1 is greater than -1000000.
In the universe there is no correct system. Even every science is based on whatís called ďaxiomĒ. An axiom is a statement that is considered to be true. Itís considered to be true because it canít be proven. When next time you step into the airplane or a car, remember that youíre getting into something that is based on the principle someone just made up.

This is the reason they say for the universe, a dollar and a million dollars (or greater) is exactly the same.
The universe is dead and all creation is complete. Every possibility that you can imagine and canít even imagine exists simultaneously at the same time. These possibilities are known as parallel realities. Your reality is what youíre conscious of. If youíre conscious of not having a million dollars, for example, that is exactly how your reality manifest itself. If youíre conscious of having abundance of wealth, that is exactly how your reality is going to take shape.

Consciousness is the only reality - Neville Goddard.

Offline EmilyFoxSeaton

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 04:33:03 AM »

Yes I think it is true to a degree. As was said to Neo... there is no spoon.

However, I think that most people who are living in the world will have a really hard time getting away from that "judgment" concerning zero difference between the two.  So I do think it would be harder to manifest 1 million dollars simply because of value judgments.

Tags: