Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: If you want to stop being depressed, stop relying on LOA (my experience)  (Read 455 times)

Offline jennadayess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 33
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hey lovelies, so some of you may or may not remember me (I was that one girl that was obsessed with changing my physical appearance). Over the past 5-6 months, I went through extreme depression and anxiety because I felt like a failure for not succeeding in using LOA (depression), and would constantly be anxious that I would have to live with my current looks (anxiety). If you look back at my past posts (I highly urge you to do so, since it will help you see how much my beliefs changed), I was in complete denial that LOA would not work. I knew it HAD to work, and I was not going to have any other way.

In one of my past posts, I had mentioned that it is not healthy to accept something less in life, and you should always strive for better things. Well, now I think the opposite. I believe that it is COMPLETELY HEALTHY to accept yourself as you are throughout most of your days, and then use LOA only for about 5-10 minutes at night. However, I am taking a break from it completely and do this when I am ready. I do want to say that while I do not feel perfect, a lot of the pressure to be perfect has disappeared since I started accepting myself.

My suggestion is to get EXTREMELY BUSY in life. Personally, I have a very overprotective mother, so I am at home a lot, but I am working towards rebelling because sitting around at home a lot causes negativity to arise. I am blessed with a beautiful life, and I don't want to waste it thinking about the few things I lack in life. It's just not worth it anymore.

A lot of my depression and anxiety disappeared since I started accepting myself. I hope you are able to do this too. Please stay tuned for my next post as well, where I talk about a life-changing book that can help end almost all of your suffering.