Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Is there such a thing as too much RS  (Read 1920 times)

Offline cmhunter11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Is there such a thing as too much RS
« on: July 20, 2019, 03:25:20 AM »
Iíve been reading a couple replies in this forum saying that if you do RS too much it loses its power. Then I see some people saying they do it multiple times a day and it doesnít matter. Any answers? I use the magic touch method

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Is there such a thing as too much RS
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 08:43:41 PM »
I would say itís ABOUT what kind of energy you are projecting to your target. Thatís what matters most.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 660
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 09:07:48 PM »
Or a different way of viewing this is the method that you use is planting the seed within your own mind, living in the end waters the seed and forgetting allows the seed to blossom before it is remembered in realisation of the objective fact.

Repeating the method can be seen as digging up yesterday's seed before it blossoms and replacing it with another. Continuing the act never allows it to rest and become natural.

Offline Isabella_ella2

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 01:46:59 AM »
Or a different way of viewing this is the method that you use is planting the seed within your own mind, living in the end waters the seed and forgetting allows the seed to blossom before it is remembered in realisation of the objective fact.

Repeating the method can be seen as digging up yesterday's seed before it blossoms and replacing it with another. Continuing the act never allows it to rest and become natural.

But Neville said repeat it every night before sleep until you achieve the goal?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 660
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 01:56:31 AM »
But Neville said repeat it every night before sleep until you achieve the goal?

Neville spoke about The Sabbath, where everything rests as you feel the satisfaction of completion and no longer have the need nor desire to continue. This timeframe depends upon the effectiveness of the imagined.

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 11:02:52 AM »
Well although I normally would not agree with Alexbally, just  my opinion but in this case, Alexbally is right in a way..I also don't agree with magic touch...Why because in short, Dreaming constantly about a person will make you addicted to them...MT will make them get away from you...MT also makes you needy...the other person has to need you, We already know you need them..So Make them need you..You have to own them....in the end LOA says you are attracting needy..and that's what you get "You Need That Person" You don't HAVE..So Keep bringing need and you will get more need..

Offline cmhunter11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 02:43:35 AM »
No I donít think itís makes you needy, Iíve done it a bunch of times and I donít feel needy. You are sending out sexual pleasure.

Offline missma33

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2019, 10:58:16 PM »
What does RS and RT stand for ? Sorry Iím new here

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 908
  • -Receive: 1695
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2019, 07:00:20 PM »
I tended to do rs 2 or sometimes 3 times a day, but I found that if I tried to do more than that (even short sessions), I'd get mentally drained and my sessions would lose clarity and quality. I also felt I'd start tipping over into obsession/over attachment, when I increased my sessions.

So I'd say, find a routine that works for you that is long enough and frequent enough, but doesn't burn you out. RS can affect the target for anything between a few minutes to 6 hours or occasionally even more (I once felt the effects right into the following day). So keep that in mind, perhaps and time your sessions accordingly. Just be sure to practice regularly.

Offline simplemachine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 09:13:36 PM »
Hi dear friends,

maybe my question is not in the right thread, but I saw the latest responds here and hoped somebody might help me. I am new to the forum, and relatively new to RS (been practicing on and off for more than a month: Wendy's technique, PW, RS with MT...my own methods, as the base of each is pretty much the same and the rest comes to my own creativity).  I am attracting my ex back (was too complicated to continue a short but intense relationship, so I broke up, but feelings for him never went away  :-[).

I wanted to ask you all - have you ever felt exceptionally sad after RS?  I feel really good during the session and after it, but after an hour or so, I feel so down, sad, not motivated.  It is not that I don't believe in the method and want to give up, no, nothing like that, I do all I know and can, the rest is in destiny (universe).  I just generally feel sad for some reason. I do miss him a lot, and we never had a closure, but I honestly don't have any bad feelings for him and he never hurt me.  My energy simply goes down and it seems nothing can cheer me up.  Anybody experienced that?

(I am very cheerful person, and trust me, I know me nothing having relationship or other things in my life is nothing with problems most people face each day, and I just want that sadness to go away. I do exercise, have a pet, watch comedies, have my hobbies and keep myself busy..but that weird chemistry in me brain is just "weird').

Anybody?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 908
  • -Receive: 1695
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2019, 09:05:18 PM »
Hi dear friends,

maybe my question is not in the right thread, but I saw the latest responds here and hoped somebody might help me. I am new to the forum, and relatively new to RS (been practicing on and off for more than a month: Wendy's technique, PW, RS with MT...my own methods, as the base of each is pretty much the same and the rest comes to my own creativity).  I am attracting my ex back (was too complicated to continue a short but intense relationship, so I broke up, but feelings for him never went away  :-[).

I wanted to ask you all - have you ever felt exceptionally sad after RS?  I feel really good during the session and after it, but after an hour or so, I feel so down, sad, not motivated.  It is not that I don't believe in the method and want to give up, no, nothing like that, I do all I know and can, the rest is in destiny (universe).  I just generally feel sad for some reason. I do miss him a lot, and we never had a closure, but I honestly don't have any bad feelings for him and he never hurt me.  My energy simply goes down and it seems nothing can cheer me up.  Anybody experienced that?

(I am very cheerful person, and trust me, I know me nothing having relationship or other things in my life is nothing with problems most people face each day, and I just want that sadness to go away. I do exercise, have a pet, watch comedies, have my hobbies and keep myself busy..but that weird chemistry in me brain is just "weird').

Anybody?

Yes, it's often happened to me, too. I think that part of it is because with rs, you see the person in front of you and you live out scenes that stir up certain feelings that make you want them even more/miss them more, etc. Another thing I found was that sometimes my rs actually made the person miss me and I would start picking those feelings up and feeling their own sadness, in a telepathic way (I knew this because the person would actually mention feeling this way, at about the time the feelings came on).

The feelings are normal, however, and I think that if you realise what's going on, you may be able to deal with it better. I just either sit with the feelings, acknowledge them and let them pass, or I try to distract myself for a while.

Offline simplemachine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 11:18:52 PM »
Thank you Anna! It makes sense!

I was fighting great anxiety after the break-up, and started to think I might be depressed.  Why are feelings so hard? In RS I usually drain my brain with focusing my thoughts and visualization on senses, feeling his touch on me, feeling his skin under my fingers, getting goosebumps, or that indescribable feeling of pleasure when he would kiss my neck. I would start relaxed and during RS I would get very tense, specially my leg muscles. I believe that takes so much energy out of me, but God damn is still so stubborn to  finally call me and admit his feelings.  >:( ;D ;D ;D It must be that I just overwork myself, and sadness and emptiness afterwards is side effect..and being  a woman, our energy and hormone balance is different every day. Oh Universe, why am I not a man? No worries, no problems..haha...

We were always telepathically connected as well, and I bet all I have that I always felt when he reached for his phone to contact me, even in no contact time (it was that weird anxiety feeling when you just know in your stomach and guts..nervousness)...you are right, I probably feel his vibration of sadness or resistance after RS.  In one of Wendy's session, even before I put his face and body in the bubble, he just appeared and started to talk to me??? Even in bubble I would make my thoughts make him tell me things I wanted him to experience and tell to me, but that one time, I haven't even started and there he was asking, "Love, you were crying?" (I had been crying before that day) without me putting any of my effort to even visualize him??? Interesting!

One more thing which may help all of us girls and women who have been experiencing emotional pain after the break-up.  Complex B vitamins helped me a lot not going insane overthinking and over-analyzing my lust, sadness, disappointments, questions "why?"   etc after the break-up.  Sometimes I wonder is it worthy to go through all that pain for love...and would love to have no feelings whatsoever (sometimes  :D).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 01:43:01 AM by simplemachine »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2019, 11:53:23 AM »
NO!!!  RS does not lose it's power...If you are doing it 3 times a day you will become obsessed with that person...Don't listen to Neville or other LOA people that are basically using the movie...The Secret ....To make money...your second question about MT...In my opinion,....Yes it will drive them crazy...They might even come back for more...But in the end...Keep going at the Magic Touch and you might just meet their new girlfriend or boyfriend...They will come back to you so fast to IMPRESS YOU....
     In Short....LOA  is about money...Constant never ending sales of all kinds of CD's Mp3's...couching..It is big business...

Who is good.....in my opinion....Not in any order....The 3 Witches Of Eastwick ..are very good....Laura DeGiorgio,   Wendy Friesen, And Lanie Stevens....They are the Witches...So Good...But their Interest Is selling...Big Bucks...They can get you exactly what you want...But their interest is much wider....And Yes ...I love them....All 3 are also very educated...And yes I do have a favorite...Why cause 1 of them started out on this forum..And she got so good..

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2019, 01:50:39 PM »
NO!!!  RS does not lose it's power...If you are doing it 3 times a day you will become obsessed with that person...Don't listen to Neville or other LOA people that are basically using the movie...The Secret ....To make money...your second question about MT...In my opinion,....Yes it will drive them crazy...They might even come back for more...But in the end...Keep going at the Magic Touch and you might just meet their new girlfriend or boyfriend...They will come back to you so fast to IMPRESS YOU....
     In Short....LOA  is about money...Constant never ending sales of all kinds of CD's Mp3's...couching..It is big business...

Who is good.....in my opinion....Not in any order....The 3 Witches Of Eastwick ..are very good....Laura DeGiorgio,   Wendy Friesen, And Lanie Stevens....They are the Witches...So Good...But their Interest Is selling...Big Bucks...They can get you exactly what you want...But their interest is much wider....And Yes ...I love them....All 3 are also very educated...And yes I do have a favorite...Why cause 1 of them started out on this forum..And she got so good..

so what should be the frequency of RS session in a day and how long it should be , whats your experience tells.

Offline Sjames2

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2019, 10:10:34 PM »

Did Laura DiGiorgio died? in her webpage it shows 01/09/1960 - 06/17/2015  (https://www.deeptrancenow.com/about_website.htm)