Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: COLOR IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!  (Read 892 times)

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 149
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
COLOR IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
« on: August 28, 2019, 12:59:58 PM »
OK a lot of people have issues with color....OK...I am on vacation in beautiful  Dubrovnik Croatia...I will be here for a while...I have a Linux Laptop I borrowed from a friend...Temporarily ...I  usually come check out the posts when I have nothing better to do and when I am drunk...but I am not stupid...and sometimes I say too much...But i try to remember and follow guide lines ....One of the most famous books ever written in the occult is Initiation into hermetics...Franz Bardon....Now I just want the people to read the first 3 chapters...Just know how to Pore Breathe...and know how to fill any space with energy...Now here the color is very, very important ....You are dealing with Elemental Energy....The fire is only a certain color....The Air is only a certain color...Water is also a certain color and earth is a certain color....These elements have their moisture heat and heavyness and the color is mandatory........You put these energies in your body...If you use Fire and you fill your brain Orange you will be totally sick....You are born and as soon as you are born you see the color....Your mind associates the colors that it has seen since the day of your birth....So yes emotion is powerful ...but the color has to empower this emotion, why ...because your brain sees color every day, and automatically associates color with the emotion...Your body is energy with color...Red Orange yellow purple , or indigo and violet...Everything you see is made of a combination of colors...Rock has an Aura or a  colorful energy that it is made of...Everything is energy and energy is color...Your daylight is the suns color which contains the basic colors of the spectrum, and your body....So for influence ...yes the mind automatically picks up the colors it recognizes,,,so I use Pink a lot for love because the mind recognizes it better than Crimson...Yet Crimson is true for love...The plants the sky the food you eat ...your mind sees as color...the rotten food it sees also as color, so it recognises  color very good...
  OK Time And space ...In the mental mind there is no time or space...Time is invented by people...they measure or follow numbers and lengths or how big a space is...In the mental mind there is no space or time...You can be old or just a baby and in your dreams you can wake up sweating like it is now...So when I say ,  ..see your lover as 3 inches tall in front of you on the table and fill them up with your desire ...Get it ...it is very powerful made easy...Instead of filling up an energy ball with you and your love and hopefully it will hit them for 3 seconds    I am telling you fill them up slowly and make them full as a bottle...then refill them up you can even name your desire and come back and fill it up until it manifests.... ...They will feel your intentions  in their Aura or sub conscious mind immediately...and for a long time...for permanent influence ...if this is your desire....Again...My interest is Lottery...Not Love....Love is easy...But money rules love and the world...Have funn and enjoy yourself and manifest anything you desire!!!

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 95
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
Re: COLOR IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 02:05:55 PM »
Oh yes! Beautiful.. and beautifully put.

Colours are very closely linked with emotions. I’m sure people actually see colours very differently (all perception is subjective, I think far more so than we could wildly imagine!) but yes indeed, colours pervade everything and have a lot of meaning.

I’ve read a bit about the condition Synesthesia, since for me it’s interesting on a personal level. Many people, me included, see things as coloured, like for example every letter of the alphabet, every number, words... phrases.. names. And sounds and music. The colours are always the same, e.g. for me the number 2 is always light blue.
However, synesthetes don’t agree on the colours, i.e. another synesthete might insist that 2 is orange  :)

Some people only have colours for certain words, e.g. significant names. Things that are... wait for it... of emotional importance to them! Ah so ...there’s a feeling associated. 

When learning, a child will associate things with emotions, that depend on how and where the thing popped up... the context, how they were feeling at the time.
So for me, when I was an infant in the process of discovering numbers, 2 just became light blue (whatever emotion that might be associated with).

So what’s my point? Colours yes... they’re emotions.

And I think you’re right about their importance.

Along with emotions, they’re our way of perceiving and interacting with elemental energy - and therefore key to our psychology and reality.

Me and my son practise telepathy at night sometimes when he’s trouble sleeping  :). We just lie next to each other and think of stuff, and the other has to guess. We found out that the best things to use are either emotions (you pervade with...sadness, joy, excitement, nervousness or whatever) .. or better still, colours!!

Some nights when we’re on form, and finding it easy to relax into ‘theta’ state, we get every single one on the first or second go... it’s unbelievable! When we don’t get it straight away, there’s usually a reason e.g. I was thinking of trees, a huge forest... and he says ‘brown’.. then I say ‘no’ and he says ‘green’.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 02:26:49 PM by possum-power »

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 95
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 02:07:31 PM »
When you win the lottery can I get half?  :D

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 149
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 09:46:30 AM »
Possum-Power......If I win the lottery, 50 million is what I want...I will definately  notify you...I like the way you think and I guess I can see in your posts you do have boundries .How do they say that....Morals...You have Morals...Have funnnnn my friend and manifest your desires...

Tags: