Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Two years of rs experience and my journey  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Two years of rs experience and my journey
« on: August 31, 2019, 11:24:45 PM »

I practiced rs for some months and practiced reverse rs for 1.5 years and what I found is following

No matter what you do rs or reverse rs  , it makes you sad depressed and needy for the target. For instance if you do session in the morning it will bring sadness later in evening or next day and if you continue it will destroy your days and months in sadness and grief.

Everyone tells here methods to do rs or reverse rs but no body tells how to cope with the obsession and auto piolot mind after doing rs.

I donít say it doesnít work it works for sure. If you monitor your thoughts how much you will get success unpredictable but what my experience so far is no matter what you try to monitor your thoughts still deep from inside obsession and sadness will attack you and pull you back into thoughts.

I got huge successes over two years of rs on my sp but what i found

It doesnít change their nature

It canít change their sexual orientation

It will make your mind dumb and make you more obsessed with them and you will forget yourself and stop loving yourself

You will lose the power of thinking and taking decisions for yourself and your life .

Now after two years i have finally decided to leave this shit and move on with my life

But what now i m feeling is i lost the battle

I fought with society culture religion and sp itself for this long got much success made him on his knees , made him posesive crying for me . But couldnít change his narcissistic personality which dragged me inti deep hole of depression. Infact I destroyed my life for two years.

I m not here to demotivate anyone but i just want to tell new comers tht before starting rs please understand this what happened to me. I am still unable to move on coz my mind has stuck in loa still that i can get him again but I donít want ti go in that cycle again.

Yes I became negative but because of rs . Please donít lecture me about it . Coz i knwo people here will step in and object on me that i was negative and it was mere my thoughts etc . Otherwise i could have done more . Sorry it was not like that . It is rs which makes you more negative.

Sorry i will not answer to anyone here but the gurus and lecturers accept this that rs makes you more sad depressed needy and it can destroy your life style.

I would say to newbies that before doing any rs or after doing any rs please do self love.  If you wnat t do rs then donít do on a single person do it on multiple first at your sp and others after that so your obsession gets divided.

At the end you have to love yourself and it will stay with you not anyone else

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 94
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Two years of rs experience and my journey
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 12:15:58 AM »
Thanks for sharing and everything you say makes sense.
xxxx

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 05:08:18 AM »
Thanks

Edit:

I forgot to mention that if you wnat to move on its better to move on now rather after doing rs for long time.
It will be so difficult for you to move on . Yes i chose the most difficult target ever but still got success and never gave up but it destroyed me . My career my life and again loaĒ  to get back ex ď specifically it has set a cycle in me to never come out of it coz every time i do it he comes back and then again same thing.

Somehow i managed to come out of this hole but still i am having grief of loss for my lifetime.and grief is so intense that I donít have words for it . I might recover in coming months and years.
Some people i found finally who know the secrets to pull me out .  I still miss rs and think lets try agian but I donít want to fuck myself again.
Yes still I donít want to move on but i have to do it .

For newbies:
Yes you can do reverse rs but still it creates obsession in you that theyíre loving you and when the situation comes out opposite sometimes you go deep in depression why its not happening.

Only step in will not make you obsessed. But again if u donít expect any outcome.
If you are feeling sad depressed its not your poi is sad and you are getting that its only you and thatís because of rs. You are having tingling and squeezes its your energy which  you are emitting out and it strikes back to you after hitting sp energy repelling them away because when you feel it you start thinking about them which again makes you more obsessed. Move on and leave them . Coz rs will not only creates feelings in your poi but multiply the feelings in you for them which will make you take crazy decisions which will destroy your dating rules which often dating coaches tell.be wise.
If someone doesnít love you just move on before rs move you in the deep hole . 

I wanted to post this long time ago but i was getting so much success again and again whihc was stopping me to say these things but now when I realised it I decided to tell you. Now i m trying to move on its very very hard for me . But hoping for the good. Thanks for reading long post . And by the way I know what mistakes i did otherwise I wouldnít be writing this and move on so no need to tell me that i m so negative. The problem with loa and rs community is when you show them mirror and anything opposiite outcome they will blame you for this.  There are some natural laws which cannot be changed with loa for instance: sun spin day and night etc . Who says it can be changed with belief just read fake books and fake beliefs by money makers.

Loa works under God made laws which cannot be changed. Staying inside of it you can get loa fully working.

I am sorry for my harsh statements and please its not limiting belief for God sake 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1318
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 01:58:31 PM »
I practised RS with two separate people at totally different times and though I did think of them a lot I was never obsessed with either of them. In fact the opposite, I allowed it to drift. One I never see anymore and the other one died.

Practising RS with a selection of people? Not sure about that. You may finish up like the Pied Piper, lots of love interests following you down the street! I may be open to doing that with a selection of friends I wanted to improve relationships with, but wouldn't that be remote influence rather than seduction?

I can never have the hots for several guys at a time.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 664
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 07:50:59 PM »
I can only suggest that obsession is a personality trait for individuals. I've never been obsessed with anything in my life so it's difficult for me to see from the OP's perspective but should I be correct, the issue can easily be removed, just like changing a habit like smoking.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 08:43:23 PM »
The people who are depressed and sad after rs know what i am talking about.

@siam

What i mean to say i found a way of working with less obsession

Poi 1 ( the one you love most)

Poi 2 ( to rs after rsing poi 1 )

Thats how you will be obsessed and depressed for poi 1 very less. But you have to be very focused on poi 2 in your session so no image of poi 1 comes infront of you. But always reverse rs

@alex

You are right but i m talking most about sadness and depression which comes because of rs and that is because of autopilot mind
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 08:46:03 PM by Rslv »

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2019, 08:51:53 PM »
As correctly said by Alex, this can be overcome just by changing the angle. Don't involve much. Don't take it serious. Doing the session for some time longing always creates an emptiness. This actually does a reverse effect. LOA always works as per your core vibration.
Instead just take it as a play. As a game! Do the session - forget about it - let it go. You should be in the state that you shouldn't worry even if negative result comes! Life is a drama. Act in this drama efficiently in a positive way always!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 08:58:42 PM by Normal man »

Offline Odnomj

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 03:51:45 AM »
I've rs-ed two persons at the same time and never felt the way op did. Gotta agree with Alex that obsession is a personality trait.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 664
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 05:21:08 AM »
Now I'm no psychiatrist but I'd suggest that this desperation is being driven by something, something like a perceived lack in something, a fear of failure or a jealousy of some description, pick any one, all or anything else you can think of. Awareness of the root followed by treatment of it will lead to freedom from it and most, if not all, by-products.

Addition:
The No. 1 fear in people is not spiders, it's not heights, it's not tight spaces.....it's the fear of non-existence. It's this singular fear that feeds people's fear of death and the fear of loneliness because, if nobody thinks of us, do we really exist? Or when there's somebody specific involved, if we're not in their lives then we're not in their thoughts and voila, it now becomes....do we exist to them?
I'm not suggesting necessarily that this is the issue here, perhaps just something to ponder over. You will find the issue within from reflection and deep contemplation.
How deep can you go?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 05:42:26 AM by Alexbally »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 921
  • -Receive: 1710
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 06:59:17 PM »
I don't think it automatically makes people obsessed. But I think some people are predisposed to becoming obsessed or over-attached
in the first place (with or without rs), and I think that rs (or even magick or loa) could make them more vulnerable to that. So yes I agree with Alex, too.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 07:03:07 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2019, 11:08:30 PM »
I agree with Alex and Anna .

Now need to resolve those fears which make you predisposed to this depression.

Tags: