Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Little success story - proof that letting go works!!  (Read 1354 times)

Offline kedmondston

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hiya everyone so I was dumped back in January by a guy letís call him K. I was devastated I used LOA techniques over and over and heíd keep telling me he didnít want to be with me, over time I healed and never thought about him. We spoke a few weeks ago about cash he owed me but that was it. Meanwhile I started liking a second guy letís call him J. Now the connection with J is just great but he doesnít want any commitmen due to his circumstances.  I can tell heís trying to back off Cos he knows I have feelings and heís scared of hurting me. He wonít admit he has feelings for me but you just know donít you haha.

Well today I was sat thinking, if I can get K back with my mind (not actually wanting him) I can definitely get J on board with commitment in the future. I considered texting K asking him to meet up purely as a test to myself that I could make it happen - but I decided agasint it and just went about my day.

A few hours later and what happens .... K unblocks my Facebook, adds me again and asks me to go round to his right now as he needs to talk to me 🙈 CRAZY.

Iím just sat here smug knowing in no time at all Iíll be in a relationship with J just gotta put my mind to it and let go 🙊 good luck everyone!

Offline kedmondston

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Little success story - proof that letting go works!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 02:40:02 AM »
Iíve just seen him share the lion king trailer on fb which reminded me of another thing I totally forgot. Itís one of our fave Disney films. When we broke up I remember thinking Ďjust wait Iíll see lion king with him at the cinema weíll be back together by thení ... what comes out this week?? Weird!!

Now I need to learn to let go with the guy I actually want 😂

Offline mercury

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 06:29:00 PM »
This is a good proof that LOF is working! Don`t stop attracting what you want into your life. ;)

Offline denydritz

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 02:56:22 PM »
Nice, attracting what you want feels easier when you're not attached to how you get it or when you get it.

Tags: