Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Method of psychic protection  (Read 243 times)

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Method of psychic protection
« on: July 06, 2019, 09:59:38 AM »
What is the method of psychic protection. If you feel that someone is influencing you.

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 129
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Method of psychic protection
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 12:45:03 PM »
Hi My friend....They say in the forums to put a golden light around you...But in my experience...It all depends on how good  is..the person that is affecting  you is...If it is somebody advanced...which I don't think it is...Put a wall of golden light around you when you feel this attack...If it;s somebody just a little advanced ...there is no way you can block it...Not A Chance!!....So many can try advanced attacker No way out...if it is a she and she is sexually attacking you well ....it's not your life your worried about....In the end if she attacks you with some experience you cannot block her...The only thing you can do is immediatelly see a golden light like brick surrounding your Aura..and see it for a while if you can..and do it over a few times...

Tags: