Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Science behind Reverse Remote Seduction?  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 644
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Science behind Reverse Remote Seduction?
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 11:47:20 PM »
But when we do rs it creates more love feelings in us for the target how can we drop those feelings and not to give importance after rs done .
 Also because of those feelings increased it created more desperation ,neediness and sadness while target is away from you (no contact, breakup etc,...)
The RS is not in charge of what you think and feel....YOU ARE! The process of RS acts as a tool for you to focus your mind inwardly and on your desire and when it clicks, it clicks!

Edit:

yes you are right , there is lot habitual thinking
I'm glad to see you see it for yourself.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2019, 11:49:10 PM »
You should think about your POI only in your RS/RRS session, the rest of the day, when you see yourself thinking about them, count from 5 to 1, deep breath and think about anything else. Anyway, easier said than done

It's HOW you think about them, not how often.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2019, 11:50:58 PM »
You should think about your POI only in your RS/RRS session, the rest of the day, when you see yourself thinking about them, count from 5 to 1, deep breath and think about anything else. Anyway, easier said than done

hehhe thanks i will try that. my only porblem is habitual mind chit chat. then it takes me to destruction level and it destroys all my life.

That mental chatter is guess what.....
Hypnotising!
You are what you are because you tell yourself it every moment.

Offline Sjames2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2019, 11:59:31 PM »

That's true, but lets be honest, when you are thinking about someone all day long it is usually from a desperate state of lack, so those thoughts are more harmful than beneficial, its better to avoid them

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2019, 12:45:45 AM »
    The thoughts I have on it now are: when you do just plain old MT on it's own, then that is YOU wanting THEM. It is a state of you being the one who is doing the desiring, and so perhaps on some psychic level, you are the chaser. Whereas with reverse RS, THEY are the one desiring, wanting, chasing. They want you more than any other thing in the world -not the other way around. In MT they remain quite passive, where as in reverse rs, they are actively after you. So it just makes sense to me that reverse seduction is a good idea.

When I use rs, I don't use exclusively reverse seduction during the session - I do use a little bit of MT here and there, and I do finally give in to them, rather than giving the cold shoulder for the entire session. But I would say that the bulk of the session is of them chasing me, wanting me, and so on.

Can you please tell some scenarios where you see them desiring/wanting you? is this basically them inviting you on dates? and then trying to initiate physical contact?
And about give them the cold shoulder? refuse their invitations? tell them that you're not interested?

The thoughts I have on it now are: when you do just plain old MT on it's own, then that is YOU wanting THEM. It is a state of you being the one who is doing the desiring, and so perhaps on some psychic level, you are the chaser. Whereas with reverse RS, THEY are the one desiring, wanting, chasing. They want you more than any other thing in the world -not the other way around. In MT they remain quite passive, where as in reverse rs, they are actively after you. So it just makes sense to me that reverse seduction is a good idea.

When I use rs, I don't use exclusively reverse seduction during the session - I do use a little bit of MT here and there, and I do finally give in to them, rather than giving the cold shoulder for the entire session. But I would say that the bulk of the session is of them chasing me, wanting me, and so on.

Can you please tell some scenarios where you see them desiring/wanting you? is this basically them inviting you on dates? and then trying to initiate physical contact?
And about give them the cold shoulder? refuse their invitations? tell them that you're not interested?

ris10, I imagine them trying to initiate physical contact while telling me how much they desire/love me, etc. I don't give too much cold shoulder: it's more that I am the one listening or standing/sitting there, while they make these very passionate advances to me.

Thanks ! :)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2019, 01:18:15 AM »

That's true, but lets be honest, when you are thinking about someone all day long it is usually from a desperate state of lack, so those thoughts are more harmful than beneficial, its better to avoid them

That's true but it still does not change the fact that it's how you think....annnnndddd who's in charge of how you think?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1675
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2019, 09:53:03 PM »

Yes, it is HOW you think about them.

And in fact, if the thoughts are not desperate/needy/repelling, then thinking about them a lot is even a good thing, I think, since it appears to increase the telepathy connection with them.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2019, 12:01:13 AM »

And in fact, if the thoughts are not desperate/needy/repelling, then thinking about them a lot is even a good thing, I think, since it appears to increase the telepathy connection with them.

I cannot say that I agree with the telepathy part Anna but I can say that the thoughts we have are a habitual process built upon our perception. Our assumptions are based upon perception too. Never underestimate the strength of understanding exactly what your perception is because here is where you find your strengths and weaknesses.

Good thoughts or bad thoughts won't do anything to anybody other than yourself. If you want to change how you think about things, change how you see things first. A change of thought is a change in what you are consciously aware of and if persisted within has no choice but to become the new habitual process.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1675
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2019, 06:08:46 PM »

I cannot say that I agree with the telepathy part Anna but I can say that the thoughts we have are a habitual process built upon our perception. Our assumptions are based upon perception too. Never underestimate the strength of understanding exactly what your perception is because here is where you find your strengths and weaknesses.

Good thoughts or bad thoughts won't do anything to anybody other than yourself. If you want to change how you think about things, change how you see things first. A change of thought is a change in what you are consciously aware of and if persisted within has no choice but to become the new habitual process.
Right, Alex. I just was thinking of a pattern I'd noticed during experimentation (if I was feeling anxiety, for example, my target seemed to mirror that, and vice versa. And if I was feeling love (or other emotions), they also reported feeling it). But obviously, I can't be 100% sure. It would be interesting to know if any other people have experienced their target getting similar thoughts to ours. That might give a clearer picture, I guess.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2019, 11:51:59 PM »
I totally agree with everything you said Anna. We all have our own experiences to refer to that are drenched in our own biased perceptions and conclusions. With this in mind, I'm not certain that others stories on it would help and we would probably find ourselves in even muddier water. The working mechanics are useful to a point as it helps us all to manipulate it to our benefit but if the end result is the same anyway, it begins to lose value. All that can be said is that there's always 2 ingredients to pretty much every technique known to man and this demonstrates that it's only these 2 ingredients that matter. Everything else just cafuddles the process.

Offline game

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2019, 09:21:13 AM »
Alexbally

If i may ask how does you typical session look like..Which technique do you prefer between the two rs and rrs?
Thanks

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2019, 05:30:10 PM »
Game,

Not to brag about it but I'm a good looking boy who is very good at talking to girls and who is very succesful, I do not need to RS girls.
I much prefer going with girls that are into the same things that I am because when you have things in common, you don't need RS.
This does not mean I can't do it though or have not in the past.

Should I do it, it would involve deep relaxation using breath properly, then using all senses in a short scene with the emphasis being put on the senses far more than on the scene itself. This is pretty much how I do most things that I do.
I just make things feel as naturally real as I can and with practice, it will feel as real as anything else does.

Offline game

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2019, 03:08:43 PM »
Thanks Alex man

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2019, 05:46:24 PM »
De rien monsieur game

Tags: