Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to use the Law of Attraction  (Read 464 times)

Offline anjibenji

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to use the Law of Attraction
« on: July 05, 2019, 04:57:25 AM »
Hi,

Sorry for my stupid questions...

1. Does someone have a clear roadmap on how to use the LoA?

2. How to "feel"? Feeling and faith is everything, right? But how what should I feel? How should I feel? If I would like to have a sports car, how should I feel and what should I feel exactly?

3. How to build faith? When I affirm deep down I know that what I am affirming or visualizing isn't true. How could I get over this? I lied a few times and repeated it so many times that I believed in it, how could I do this with my affirmations? That the negative thoughts are gone forever, and aren't occasionally popping up in my mind?

4. What is "abundance" exactly? When I translate this word into my native language I still don't get it... "a lot of something".. but a lot of what?

5. I read the book "The Power of The Subconscious Mind" and in the chapter about wealth Joseph said that wealth affirmations won't work and that you're already wealthy. The only thing you have to do is to bring it up and that you could do that by repeating "Wealth" over and over again. Same goes for "Succes". Could I also do this with the translations of these words in my own language? Would it also work?

6. What's the best way to visualize your goals? How should you visualize? And how do you know that you're visualizing properly?

Hopefully there are some people that could help me out. Excuse me for my bad English!

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 943
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How to use the Law of Attraction
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 10:45:19 AM »
Hey anjibenji

For me, Power of the subconscious mind and Neville Goddard are my goto for these type of questions. Feeling is the secret is Neville’s best book in my opinion and should help you. You’ve already read Joseph Murphy so I suggest you look at this reddit group and ask any questions there. 
https://www.reddit.com/r/JosephMurphy/

Offline Erana

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 29
  • I am a Master Manifestor, a Miracle Worker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 02:49:32 PM »
Hi anjibenji  :)

First off, your questions aren't stupid. Everyone has these upon starting their LOA journey.

1. I would suggest to start with a book as it would give you a more comprehensive overview of everything. 'Ask and It Is Given' by Abraham Hicks is my personal favourite. However, to give you a quick answer, there are three steps. First, you ask and this happens automatically every time you want anything. Second, the Universe instantly creates what you want; no job for you here. Third, you have to allow yourself to receive it by removing any obstacles such as negative beliefs you have about your desire such as feeling you don't deserve it or that it would be difficult etc until you feel like you can have your desire easily.

2. The important thing to know is that you have power over how you feel. How we feel is a reflection of what we are thinking. In fact, feelings are the first manifestations of our thoughts. So you can change your thoughts to change how you feel. Think more about what you want and more importantly, why you want it rather than all the reasons you think you can't have it or how it's not here yet etc. As you think about all the things you love about this sports car and how fun it would be to have it, you will start feeling the appreciation. As you work through your resistance and feel like you can indeed have this car, you will start feeling better and better and like your car is guaranteed.

3. What helps with affirming statements that are facts, such as 'I am powerful' or 'I can have whatever I want' etc. is to remember that they are true whether you believe it or not. You don't have to affirm and stress them into being true. So whenever I have difficulty saying such an affirmation, I follow it up with 'whether I believe or like it or not. This is the truth'. This really takes the pressure off from myself to instantly believe or else, and then I feel more comfortable saying it.

However when it comes to saying things you want, like your sports car, it might be better to start small and by accepting where you are. 'I know I can have this car even if I might not fully believe it yet'. 'Millions of people win the lottery; surely I can then have a sports car'. 'I am just as worthy as all those people'. 'In fact, there are zero reasons why I can't have it, and every reason why I can!' and so on. The focus-wheel process from 'Ask and it is Given' is a great way to do this.

4. Abundance means inexhaustible. There is an abundance of everything you want -money, love, resources, sports-cars etc. Shortage and lack are just illusions. When the Universe has infinite sports cars, what's the big deal with you getting one? Thus you getting a sports-car doesn't mean someone else misses out or loses their etc.

5. Language doesn't matter. All that matters is how you feel when you say it. If saying nonsense like 'blahblahblah' makes someone happy, even that will work.  :D

6. Visualising it just like when we daydream or imagine things. For instance, imagine the sports-car you want; see it in your mind's eye. Play around with how it looks, what colour etc. Imagine yourself touching it's cool surface, the smooth leather seats. Imagine yourself driving it all full speed and feeling the exhilaration etc. Imagine you buying it, winning it or being gifted it etc. The key is to make it fun for yourself.

Hope these answers helped. However, do start with a book of your choice. When I started, I rushed through my book because I wanted to manifest things as soon as possible: but that doesn't work. Rushing won't help. What is yours will wait for you. Learning LOA is about learning to prioritise yourself and how you feel - and once you do that, everything will follow. Good luck!  :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 619
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 10:03:20 PM »
i wouldnt trust a person's teachings whose mind doesnt understand saying jesus christ was a regular guy is stupid

seriously you are in no position to teach, if you can't understand something like that it means you are as stupid as abraham and esther, or very probably far worse

You would not like Neville Goddard much either then.

Did you manage to get Jesus' autograph?
Jesus was not a regular guy nor was he a guy at all. He is the sun personified. Happy Christmas.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: