Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How to ‘act as if’ to be in a relationship  (Read 485 times)

Offline loveda

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 10
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to ‘act as if’ to be in a relationship
« on: June 23, 2019, 01:36:22 AM »
Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a great time.
So I would like some guidance and tips on how to act as if to be in a long term amazing relationship?
I know what I want in my perfect soulmate, I am practicing self love , now I just want to know how to act as if.
Thank you

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 618
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: How to ‘act as if’ to be in a relationship
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 09:20:13 PM »
Think from the state and not of the state and if persisted with will begin to become more natural before hardening form.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 05:08:48 AM »
100% agree with Alex.
Now I think you want some tips:
-Go dinner and feel it real your partner is with you, you could tell the waiter that 'your partner is comming'. No matter what would happen in this 3D realm. But you need to feel it real that you're having dinner with him/her
- While you're driving your car, you could act as if him/her is besides you and choose some music you both like
- When you go bed, keep some place for him/her, because you're not sleeping alone anymore. And so on, come on! put your imagination to work and feel it real, you need to feel it real, act as if this is happening right now, not alone anymore, you're in a long term relationship.

You could create lots of situations related to engaged people. But you need to feel it real, you need to reach a state of naturalness in every situation, no contradictions in your sayings and actions.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 11:43:42 AM »
To "feel it real" does not mean to be delusional during your waking day.
It does mean to add as much vividness of sensory perception as you can to any imagined scene as a precursor before sleep. Make this scene so real that it feels as if you are actually there.

What occurs before and during sleep by far outweighs that what happens during wake.

Please do read the book Feel It Real by Neville Goddard and try it for yourself.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1193
  • -Receive: 1294
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 02:38:04 PM »
To "feel it real" does not mean to be delusional during your waking day.
It does mean to add as much vividness of sensory perception as you can to any imagined scene as a precursor before sleep. Make this scene so real that it feels as if you are actually there.

What occurs before and during sleep by far outweighs that what happens during wake.

Please do read the book Feel It Real by Neville Goddard and try it for yourself.

I agree with this, I have always thought this making space in the wardrobe for someone to put their stuff in, for example, silly. I have so much stuff I need all my space! And who's to say they'd move in with me anyway? :D

I'm sure a waiter would think you had been stood up if you told them your partner was coming to a meal for one.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 06:00:45 PM »
I should distinguish the difference between the 2 for the sake of clarity.

Thinking from comes from the law of assumption. Assumptions come from our perceptions and perceptions are crafted by our experiences and awareness. It does not mean to imagine your desire is in front of your face all day. It does mean to think like you are coming from the position of having it already.

Feeling it real comes from Neville's Nightly Method which has to be used in a deep hypnotic / meditative, trance like state. Your brain navigates it's world via it's sensory perception. When something is full of sensory perception, it is real to the brain.

I refer to Neville Goddard teachings often on here because these are the closest teachings to that which I learned when learning telekinesis. Synaesthesia is when all senses merge into one, that of touch. If used to it's fullest skill and practiced and persisted within, you too can move stuff with just your mind, with eyes wide open and instantaneously or even have your desire.

EDIT: some grammar corrected.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 06:16:15 PM by Alexbally »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 08:18:07 PM »
OK
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:35:05 PM by Nidya »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 08:41:17 PM »
Hey Nidya

You raised some very good points and did exactly the same as what so many others do in the same situation.
In reality, things are so much simpler compared to a lot of the stuff which some people are reckless enough to charge money for.

A mistake that so many people make is thinking that the power is in the technique when it is not, it's you along. The technique becomes relevant in terms of a working set of instructions but you are, always were and always will be the force.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 01:24:36 AM »
I agree with this, I have always thought this making space in the wardrobe for someone to put their stuff in, for example, silly. I have so much stuff I need all my space! And who's to say they'd move in with me anyway? 

I'm sure a waiter would think you had been stood up if you told them your partner was coming to a meal for one.

And I do NOT agree with this!
You've focused only upon what I've said not to do and youve said nothing in regards to what I've said that's correct to do.
What's wrong no longer matters. All that matters from here is getting it correct.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2019, 02:29:45 AM »
I agree with this, I have always thought this making space in the wardrobe for someone to put their stuff in, for example, silly. I have so much stuff I need all my space! And who's to say they'd move in with me anyway? 

You've focused only upon what I've said not to do and youve said nothing in regards to what I've said that's correct to do.
What's wrong no longer matters. All that matters from here is getting it correct.

Feel free to disagree. I've not responded to every point you made. I wasn't aware it was a requirement 😉 I agreed with your post in general, and commented on part of it. I really don't understand the problem.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 02:33:55 AM »

Feel free to disagree. I've not responded to every point you made. I wasn't aware it was a requirement 😉 I agreed with your post in general, and commented on part of it without intending to "focus" on anything. I really don't understand the problem. I don't agree with playing games to "feel it real" because those examples aren't real. Others may disagree and should be free to do so.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 03:54:33 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 03:02:53 AM »
Feel free to disagree. I've not responded to every point you made. I wasn't aware it was a requirement 😉 I agreed with your post in general, and commented on part of it without intending to "focus" on anything. I really don't understand the problem. I don't agree with playing games to "feel it real" because those examples aren't real. Others may disagree and should be free to do so.

And all I'm saying is that you had a whole plethora of ways in which you could have contributed to this thread but you chose the way you did.
What does that say?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2019, 12:19:04 PM »

And all I'm saying is that you had a whole plethora of ways in which you could have contributed to this thread but you chose the way you did.
What does that say?
What it says, Alex, is that I was contributing on my phone on public transport on the way to work so there's limited space. I'm also very busy and look at this forum in bite sizes. I don't have time to read every thread and post and work out a response to suit you, sorry. But as for what it says about me, I'm sure you're going to tell me. You could have disagreed with me in a far less confrontational manner, which really is not the point of this forum. You can disagree without attacking a poster for whatever reason you have for doing so.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2019, 01:05:57 PM »
If you truly believe that was anything remotely close to attacking you or being confrontational then you must have led an incredibly sheltered life.

As for the content of your post(s), if you have nothing of value to add in the aid of learning and progression, say nothing at all.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2019, 02:29:53 PM »
Nidya, as these comments in the thread were started by you, I'd like to clarify to you what I had to say in post #4. The OP's thread is in danger of derailing so it's best to keep it on point.

What you said in post #2, I'm not so comfortable with personally. I don't feel happy with pretending in that fashion myself; to me it feels silly. Feel free to do it if you wish, though I have no idea how effective or otherwise it is as it's not something I personally would try. I think Alex explained the difference between these "methods" clearly, and recommended some reading (except I couldn't find a book called Feel it Real by Neville Goddard. There is Feeling is the Secret by Neville Goddard, and Feel it Real by Denise Coates, the latter of which I have not read. I think there is some confusion on titles there).

The Neville method would be the way I would choose.

I'd be interested in the OP's thoughts too on how they are getting on.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 03:03:48 PM by siamesegirl »

Tags: