Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Newbie needs advice from you experienced :)  (Read 256 times)

Offline women2k

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Newbie needs advice from you experienced :)
« on: June 19, 2019, 11:53:05 PM »
Hey all and excuse my english :)
Long story short
Last September I met a guy online, he is in the USA , me in Europe . I dont want the Green card as many will think. I make more than him
He was in the process of divorce and we agreed to just talk and be friends .  It was a constant talking , when he wakes up he text and same with me
Time difference is 10 hours so was difficult
I got needy and asked him to commit ( my mistake) , he said he needs time lets the divorce be over .I agreed and we were friends for those 9 months, with me occasional tantrum i want more ... But still chatting all the time
i went mad one night and told him , i dont want friends and went NC
He went in relationship with someone else. But he keeps talking and acting as its nothing
I am a Leo - once deceipt , no going back lol But i feel the connection between us
Shall i do something or move on ?

Delete if not good for the forum

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1193
  • -Receive: 1294
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie needs advice from you experienced :)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 02:35:18 AM »
I don't understand how you can expect commitment from someone you've never actually met or been in a relationship with.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 02:56:29 AM »
Well, first of all, my suggestion is never overwhelm him, not anymore. I mean, that of commitment... not good for both of you someone showing so needy. You just repell him. I think you understand. And if I were you, and still in love with the guy, I would try some RS or mental-heart connection like for instance the techniques of Lanie Stevens. I'm considering you introduced yourself here as a "newby", but rememeber that mine is just an opinion.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline women2k

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 03:34:25 AM »
I don't understand how you can expect commitment from someone you've never actually met or been in a relationship with.
i also dont understand how girls in here try to get ex back when he clearly blocks them ! But thats none of my business .
Sometimes online relationships are stronger than you think ( not referring to mine )

Offline women2k

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 03:39:28 AM »
Well, first of all, my suggestion is never overwhelm him, not anymore. I mean, that of commitment... not good for both of you someone showing so needy. You just repell him. I think you understand. And if I were you, and still in love with the guy, I would try some RS or mental-heart connection like for instance the techniques of Lanie Stevens. I'm considering you introduced yourself here as a "newby", but rememeber that mine is just an opinion.
Ill try Lanie, thanks hun . i m not desperate, lets see how it goes . I Let go the moment i heard abt the other chick , i have enough respect for me

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 12:46:09 PM »
No Girl!! R U Kidding me....You get what you bring to yourself... So ...you want?  You get!! Long story short...Just always see him doing what you want him to say or to do to you!!!...reverse seduction...he is in your mind always your slave and doing everything to you whatever you imagine...see it... visualize him as wanting and asking for you ...constantly when you think about him ...visualize him thinking about you...want a fast way???visualize him doing things.. any things to you ...sexually even better...now as he is doing what you want him to do ..in your visualization...see pink energy filling him from the base chakra and to the body now keep filling him for a while in your mind...now go back to your visualization ...as you mind desires... now every so often in your visualization keep filling him up with you desire ..what you want accomplished...OK Instead of filling a ball of energy like they suggest...with the both of you in it...just visualize what you want done or what you want him to do to you and in the same process as you see him ...fill him directly with energy...don't go making a ball around you two.....whatever you want him to do ..fill him up directly with pink energy to do...now daily keep filling him up...until he breaks...you can even always go back or name that feeling...and just keep filling until your desire blooms...

Tags: