Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Should we know the place where target is at time of step in session  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Magictouch

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
If you donít know where they are will step in still work , as per my knowledge, one thing that in step in you imagine where they can be that time of your session .

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
You are engaged in  an energetic  procedure that is beyond space and time, you should not be concerned what's happening in this 3D realm, never. Your influence could reach your target in hours, even days later. My suggestion is don't focus in this 3D realm, don't be concerned abut that  because that could mean a limitation for you, you could add unnecesary worries. But that's my personal view of these things. Just trust, it works

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1675
    • View Profile
Often you can't know where the target is when you step in. But it doesn't matter. Surroundings don't matter too much and so if you simply guess where they are, it will still work. Keep the focus on the person and the stepping in and feeling what it is like to be "them", rather than wondering what room they are in, what furniture, etc.

With a past relationship, I would step in and imagine my target in his room, which I knew the details of very well. But I'd find out later on that he wasn't in his room at all when I stepped in. He was actually on a train at the time. But it still worked.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 07:22:47 PM by Rslv »

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
The only thing that would backfire in your energetic process is the fact of loosing your self confidence that it's working. It's mainly a matter of faith, not about the right or proper technique, or if you know exactly the place your target is at the moment of influence, etc. I could confirm that , and many times. Everytime I start to loose faith in my own power of influence, or start to have doubts, it does not work.

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 129
    • View Profile
No You imagine a beautiful  place with a perfect waterfall, and the better you imagine ..and as good as your visualization is...That is exactly what they will see...
I visualized being with this girl by a big golden rock and a waterfall and everything I visualized ...she seen..and she told me about it...and she even said ..."We can live here by this golden rock and we can and I can get a job doing this...she had everything planned....you want to step into her in the classroom...???    You want to use a chalk board with different color of chalk and write her name...write on her back...she will no everything .. write.. I Love you on her back in your visualization.......She will no exactly where that chalk is and every color there that's available although she never ever been in that room....   have funn and remember though  ....you own her...she does things for you...she does everything for you .....make her do things for you...ask her ...can you do this for me...make her think of you and what she can or has to do for you...The guy that does everything for her doesn't make her think of him, as the guy that she has to think about...You get it??

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1675
    • View Profile
The only thing that would backfire in your energetic process is the fact of loosing your self confidence that it's working. It's mainly a matter of faith, not about the right or proper technique, or if you know exactly the place your target is at the moment of influence, etc. I could confirm that , and many times. Everytime I start to loose faith in my own power of influence, or start to have doubts, it does not work.

Yes, this has happened to me also.

I was reading an article recently about ESP in general. A number of experiments were carried out between a group of people who were open to the possibility of ESP being real - and another group of people who were "non-believers" or skeptics. Well, it turned out that the believers had much better results than the non-believers. Why this was, noone was certain. But it was thought that perhaps, being skeptical blocked off some of our natural psychic ability, whereas being open to the possibility that it might be true opened up mental pathways that made concrete results more possible.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:26:20 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline DontEatTheYellowSnow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Should we know the place where target is at time of step in session
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 01:09:49 AM »
Hey everyone I'm glad I could find this place and share ideas in here to help uplift others in their approach to success in this field.  These are some very wonderful responses and Anna that's great. I have had tremendous success with RS and RI yet I never even performed the step in technique. There are so many people I notice that come here for help and suggestions and the one thing I see that happens is people find it hard in letting go. I know first hand I was like that but ad I worked on me and felt positive changes showing up within myself if allowed me to be confident and let go easily and effortlessly. I think as in my case at first my biggest problem was to realise that whenever I focus on doing something, it should be done while not just only feeling it in the state of "NOW" but have fun doing it while using the imagination process. Then it's like you already have what you want and detachment comes much easier.  It's funny too because although I manifest alot and currently have 3 journals (1 that I'm documenting now of my target) I notice some things come faster and some require more time. But the key is to just have fun and enjoy the moment and not focusing on all doubt. Is my target currently talking in a sexual relationship? Maybe. Do I care either way? Ofcourse not. LoL. It doesn't matter cause I'm loving life and not attached to what she may or maybe not doing because I know what I am doing in my own reality and currently dating myself. But because I'm in no contact with my target I choose to RS her and document my feeling state for my own personal experience and development during the process and it's really really fun and entertaining to say the least

Online Rslv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2019, 01:20:13 PM »
No You imagine a beautiful  place with a perfect waterfall, and the better you imagine ..and as good as your visualization is...That is exactly what they will see...
I visualized being with this girl by a big golden rock and a waterfall and everything I visualized ...she seen..and she told me about it...and she even said ..."We can live here by this golden rock and we can and I can get a job doing this...she had everything planned....you want to step into her in the classroom...???    You want to use a chalk board with different color of chalk and write her name...write on her back...she will no everything .. write.. I Love you on her back in your visualization.......She will no exactly where that chalk is and every color there that's available although she never ever been in that room....   have funn and remember though  ....you own her...she does things for you...she does everything for you .....make her do things for you...ask her ...can you do this for me...make her think of you and what she can or has to do for you...The guy that does everything for her doesn't make her think of him, as the guy that she has to think about...You get it??

@halo

Q1::

there are two methods of stepping in i know.

1- Imaginary transferring your concious into the body of target and make them doing everything to you

2- Standing (physyically) and  imagining their body infront of you and  then moving (physically moving your body  like you enter in a lift when door is open) into their body and make them doing everything to you.

what method you do and what is best among  these.

Q2::

When you say "The guy that does everything for her doesn't make her think of him, as the guy that she has to think about...You get it "

My question is how long influence of one session of step in stays in targets mind is it becomes permanent desire or forgotten after sometime by the target ?
Also it means no matter there are people who are trying to manipulate or attract your target towards them by doing things to impress your target, Only you will be having more importance in target's mind because you are making the target feel for you and think about you in your step in session, please confirm this with your expereince and knowledge.

Q3::

Does step in influence affects concious mind  that target start thinking about the person or it also goes to sub-concious mind?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:05:57 PM by Rslv »

Online Rslv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 01:30:07 PM »
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 04:47:23 PM by Rslv »

Tags: