Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I would like to try an experience with someone here  (Read 317 times)

Offline srakter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I would like to try an experience with someone here
« on: June 10, 2019, 02:46:01 PM »
Hello everyone,
I did a lot of meditation and yoga for 7 years. It helped me to connect very deeply with some people.
With all my research, I recently heard about this Remote Seduction technique. I read many topics here and was fascinated by what I learned. This gave me the motivation to give it a try.
I m doing it since 10 days. By curiosity, I firstly tried it with 2 girls I know.
Honestly, I noticed strange things, but Iím totally unable to say if it was because of this practice or pure random.

-With a girl I never met, she normally rarely writes me. Despite this, she wrote me ę what are you doing ? Ľ exactly during one of the practice. She also seems to catch my attention more, for instance with special Whatsapp status, especially after I did it. But itís possible that I just interpret many things differently.
-With a girl I weekly meet, I noticed last time that she was clearly more ę playfull Ľ. She touched me the shoulder, laughed a lot. But I believe that my confidence and my attitude changed and helped her to be more open.

I saw on this forum some people writing that the target was overwhelmed by sexual energy while simply reading a book, some people pretending they were feeling each other energetically, other ones pretending to be burned with desire. Even if I believe a bit in esoteric things, I stay a bit skeptical about these stories.
And honestly, Iím feeling a bit crazy to do this over a long time, without any proof that it works.
I also tried many methods and donít know which one I should do.
I saw that many people were also skeptical here and didnít know which method to chose. This is why I propose to someone here to try the experience with me and just notice the results. This would be a good opportunity to see by yourself what it does to the person you are RSing, if it really does something. And to chose the most effective method.

I will just do it with one motivated person here as it takes me much time.
I will of course stop it after we had a real proof that it worked.
I know it has no interest as we wont know each other. The interest is just to have a real and serious proof by experience if it really works or not.
If this person is agree, our feedback could also be interesting for the rest of the community.

Just write me a private message if you would be curious like me to give it a try.

Offline srakter

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to try an experience with someone here
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 05:50:39 PM »
Siddharth, I wanted to answer you, but your inbox is full.

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 06:19:51 PM »
Hello everyone,
I did a lot of meditation and yoga for 7 years. It helped me to connect very deeply with some people.
With all my research, I recently heard about this Remote Seduction technique. I read many topics here and was fascinated by what I learned. This gave me the motivation to give it a try.
I m doing it since 10 days. By curiosity, I firstly tried it with 2 girls I know.
Honestly, I noticed strange things, but Iím totally unable to say if it was because of this practice or pure random.

-With a girl I never met, she normally rarely writes me. Despite this, she wrote me ę what are you doing ? Ľ exactly during one of the practice. She also seems to catch my attention more, for instance with special Whatsapp status, especially after I did it. But itís possible that I just interpret many things differently.
-With a girl I weekly meet, I noticed last time that she was clearly more ę playfull Ľ. She touched me the shoulder, laughed a lot. But I believe that my confidence and my attitude changed and helped her to be more open.

I saw on this forum some people writing that the target was overwhelmed by sexual energy while simply reading a book, some people pretending they were feeling each other energetically, other ones pretending to be burned with desire. Even if I believe a bit in esoteric things, I stay a bit skeptical about these stories.
And honestly, Iím feeling a bit crazy to do this over a long time, without any proof that it works.
I also tried many methods and donít know which one I should do.
I saw that many people were also skeptical here and didnít know which method to chose. This is why I propose to someone here to try the experience with me and just notice the results. This would be a good opportunity to see by yourself what it does to the person you are RSing, if it really does something. And to chose the most effective method.

I will just do it with one motivated person here as it takes me much time.
I will of course stop it after we had a real proof that it worked.
I know it has no interest as we wont know each other. The interest is just to have a real and serious proof by experience if it really works or not.
If this person is agree, our feedback could also be interesting for the rest of the community.

Just write me a private message if you would be curious like me to give it a try.

by this you both testers will be allowing energy to receive on purpose so obviously it will work. What about the target who rejects your energy ?
but to see how it feels its a good idea to test it on self.

Offline srakter

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 06:34:05 PM »

by this you both testers will be allowing energy to receive on purpose so obviously it will work. What about the target who rejects your energy ?
but to see how it feels its a good idea to test it on self.

The second tester could try to reject it as much as possible.
That could be part of the test.

Offline Siddharth.FromAsia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 11:12:16 PM »
Sorry. I wasn't aware that the inbox has such limited space. Please answer me now.

Offline srakter

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 12:05:01 AM »
Sorry. I wasn't aware that the inbox has such limited space. Please answer me now.

No problem. I just did it now.

Offline srakter

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 11:30:47 PM »
188 views and still no one proposition...
I'm surprised that no one si more curious to know the truth...

I spent more than 2 weeks to do it on someone and I just saw today that she was in a relationship now. It's like if she was living as I was just daydreaming.
Honestly, I felt terribly shameful when I saw this. The feeling was terrible.
I can't imagine what it would have been if I was daydreaming like this for months, for nothing.

I guess I will stop with all of this.

Tags: