Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Manifesting everything related to him but him?  (Read 961 times)

Offline Ibbyliv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Manifesting everything related to him but him?
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:59:26 PM »
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 03:21:18 PM by Ibbyliv »

Offline Ibbyliv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Manifesting everything related to him but him?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 01:42:52 PM »
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 03:21:27 PM by Ibbyliv »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 619
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 05:50:53 PM »
To cut a long story short (something that you failed to do), your mental diet / emotions and focus is all over the place still.
You are still thinking of and not from.

Offline Ibbyliv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 08:46:40 PM »
That's actually really helpful because I realize thst it makes sense that nothing is manifesting and it can manifest if I correct myself, so thank you. Do you have any tips about blocking uninvited thoughts? Can you be more specific?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 12:30:08 AM »
That's actually really helpful because I realize thst it makes sense that nothing is manifesting and it can manifest if I correct myself, so thank you.

Jolly good. I aim for "really helpful" almost all of the time, so, thank you.

Do you have any tips about blocking uninvited thoughts? Can you be more specific?

Of course.

Do not attempt to block out any thoughts, you will drive yourself crazy trying. Instead, work with them. Learn about them. Use them as an indicator of where you once were to where you are at in the future, you will see how things change for you over time.

Perception is everything!
Your thoughts, emotions and your actions are all largely, if not totally, driven by your perception. So, work on a change of perspective so to change how you think about things.
This is how Neville's "Revision" works well. Your change of perspective brings about a change in state of mind, and since all that is out there is a reflection of that what is inside, you only need to change self to change the reflection.
You do not look in the mirror and shout at the mirror to smile at you, do you?

It's all really terribly simple.
Your dilemma comes from your lob sided attachment to your memory and apparent detachment from your imagination. Detach yourself from the memories and the thoughts. The more that you interact with them, the more you become attached and use them to define who you presently are.

Yes....Use your thoughts to define who you are but use them wisely.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 12:49:25 AM »
I should also add that yes, meditation is the best tool for learning how to idley focus on anything but your thoughts by learning how to prolong the state of just being. In doing so, stray thoughts tend to turn into background noise, like a tv being turned on in the room next to the one you're in. You hear it, you know it's there, but putting up this shelf in the kitchen is gripping me by the balls and is a real rollercoaster of a ride and I don't have a clue what they're saying on that tv. It might as well not bebthere.
You do become far more aware of the mind and it's thoughts and you begin to cherry pick the ones you want much easier.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:51:02 AM by Alexbally »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1194
  • -Receive: 1294
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 01:28:13 PM »

Do not attempt to block out any thoughts, you will drive yourself crazy trying. Instead, work with them. Learn about them. Use them as an indicator of where you once were to where you are at in the future, you will see how things change for you over time.

Perception is everything!
Your thoughts, emotions and your actions are all largely, if not totally, driven by your perception. So, work on a change of perspective so to change how you think about things.
This is how Neville's "Revision" works well. Your change of perspective brings about a change in state of mind, and since all that is out there is a reflection of that what is inside, you only need to change self to change the reflection.
I found this interesting. I recently had some annoying experiences – a client totally refused to return any calls or texts (effectively ghosting me, which was frustrating not to mention rude) and a friend was rather cavalier with some of my property. I ascribed the meaning that “I don’t matter” to both of these events. When I thought through them, I realised that I was “reverting to type” in that assumption. As a child I was not listened to at all, told to shut up, stop being rude, cheeky etc (when I was frustrated at not being listened to or allowed a voice). There was never any discussion, I was never asked what I wanted, rather told I couldn’t have X or Y, to shut up making a racket, behave myself, or told I was a pain in the arse. So I feel that subconsciously those two recent events dragged up the childhood feelings of “I don’t matter”. Is that the kind of thing you meant?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 05:58:34 PM »
Yes, that's precisely what I meant SG. We rarely truly connect with each other now, the majority of people only connect with each other when they share the same perspective as each other. To truly connect means to suspend all beliefs and all judgements so to be able to see things fully from the other persons perspective. Our ego does like to get in the way too much.
Our inner monologue is continually telling us what we are and who we are, judging and confirming all the while. We can transcend the ego mind and rise to the one mind with awareness and empathy.

We form assumptions based upon perspectives and assumptions are the basis for creation, or more accurately, realisation.

People think that they have free will because they are presented with the illusion of choice but what makes us choose what we choose?
Perceptions with assumptions do. They are biased and influential to everything that we do. So there is no free will in choosing.

Offline Ibbyliv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 10:08:06 PM »
Thank you all so much for the insight! I've been meditating for a while but I saw it as a way to imprint things on my subconscious more easily. I can actually use it to gradually learn to block external noise. I will try.

siamesegirl that's really relatable. I guess most of our blockages that create our limiting beliefs have something to do with previous programming. I mean, the biggest issues I face with my manifestations are impatience and lack of faith in myself. Surprise! These are problems I've been facing all my life, and my insecurities are what produced the breakup in the first place, so I guess it really makes sense to sit down and try my best to do the work, for my life overall.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 11:15:32 PM »
Trauma and tragedy are the 2 main catalysts for self reflection and deep contemplation, in your case, a breakup was sufficient.

Understand that every single moment of every day, we are all hypnotising ourselves. Our inner monologues always give us feedback and tell us what we are, what's happening and that that thing in the corner with 4 legs looks like a chair. I can hypnotize you in a heartbeat with you simply just following my spoken word and I'm not a hypnotist. So with this point in mind, what you focus on while you meditate at this point is largely irrelevant.
Do not confuse what imagination is. It is simply you remembering something that has already happened but you have since long forgotten about.

When you learn to prolong the silence of the ego mind, you will transcend to the one mind. This is where psychic abilities will come from as you see, feel and just sense things coming before they arrive constantly, all because there is only one mind, with billions of viewpoints and perspectives of the same thing.

It is no good daydreaming if all the while your concept of self does not change from it. You will know when it changes.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Ibbyliv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2019, 09:34:33 PM »
I'd like to post my progress. Have been manifesting like crazy lately, I intended for a free trip during the summer and so far have about 2,5 lol. Good things have been happening in all areas of my life, I even manifested for a friend to be happy and she's been happier than she's been in a long time. Also manifested so much money out of the blue after living in the end! Anyway, about my sp, let go for some days and lived in the end, bumped into him AGAIN, he told me he'd see me at a conference but he never came, felt good despite that, then I relapsed and checked his blog where he's posted all those lovey dovey gifs and quotes, and also several about dreams (i.e. once upon a dream from the sleeping beauty a couple of times, the lyrics from arctic monkeys "i've dreamt about you nearly every night this week"). I freaked out immediately and it serves me right for stalking and focusing on external circumstances. I fear that such lovey dovey posts may indicate progress with another person, since he is adamant about not being with me. I wish they could be about me but we happened to talk and he didn't seem like he's changed his mind. The most ridiculous part of it though was that a couple of days ago I affirmed in my journal that " he can't stop thinking and dreaming about me".

Tags: