Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Synchronicities  (Read 458 times)

Offline Sfroncz1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Synchronicities
« on: May 29, 2019, 01:03:47 AM »
Just looking for some insight on peopleís experiences with synchronicities. Iíve only been trying to really manifest love/a possible ex-back situation for about 9 months now to no avail. The last month or so Iíve really tried to focus on my own self-love and positivity. Everything else in my life is going really well, and I try to be grateful for that fact. Recently, Iíve been noticing a lot of synchronicities: 1) either the number 1111 or 444 pops up in moments of sadness, I can think of a song and then later I will hear it, or I can talk about something with someone and then talk to someone completely unrelated and they bring up that topic weirdly. Itís been a little freaky. Any clue whatís going on here?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 639
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Synchronicities
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 01:25:55 AM »
Oh wow....an interesting topic for a change, hooray for you!

Things like synchronicities and dťjŗ vu offer great insight into the workings of our lives. It appears that things happen in rewind or reverse, where we experience something followed by the realisation that we have already been here before.
It appears that we follow a script which defines the experiences and how we perceive these experiences.

What script?
Who wrote script?

Easy! The script came from your own imagination, stuff that you have long since forgotten of. Do not make the mistake of separating memory and imagination. They are one and the same. When you remember something, you are imagining and when your imagining, you are remembering. Everything is imagined, remembered and experienced in the singular moment.

If you want to change your life then you have to change the script.

Offline Sfroncz1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:29:07 PM »
I have been changing the script though...lot of progress in a year. However, definitely still a lot of confusion regarding my big manifestation.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 639
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 11:28:11 PM »
Good for you. Have a pat on the back from me.

Is the script changeable though?
Or do we only realise the script is there?

Look at it this way, we are all going somewhere in life but we all end the same. It doesn't matter how long, how far, what we learn along the way, we all end up dead.
Perhaps these are just priceless little lessons that we are meant to learn before getting to where we are going - not death in this case but to the perfect relationship, the successful career, the house on the beach or your own private Swedish bikini team  :o  ;D

Only time will tell. Time....the measurement of change and movement. Without these, time simply would not exist.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: