Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Feel like giving up  (Read 447 times)

Offline Plissken

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Feel like giving up
« on: May 18, 2019, 12:29:06 PM »
I have been practicing LoA for several weeks now. I know things do not come right away. I always practiced concepts of LoA before I really knew what it was. I was am kind, loving, I do things to help others without expecting anything in return. But I find that if you do wrong, bad things come to you, and if you do good, bad things come to you. I had the best positive attitude and felt good these past weeks but then everything added up and I cant take it anymore.

My car began giving me problems again. I forced myself to go on a date I didn't want to go on and almost backed out from nerves. Needless to say she didn't even text me to thank me for dinner.

I had a girl that was interested in me and I somehow threw that away. I m fixated on her and cant stop thinking of her. Reminders always pop into my head. I caved in and wrote an honest text apologizing an how I feel, only for it to go unanswered. And all this within 2 days, after helping my ex girlfriends legally blind father set up his television. People say it isn't my fault and its not me, but according to LoA it must be. Which tanks my confidence. All my friendships, the few I have are basically a one way street. I wouldn't hear from them ever again, maybe annually, if I didnt keep contacting them. I have so many questions about LoA and I dont even get help in the forums.

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Feel like giving up
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 03:57:05 PM »
Plissken!

Please do not give up. Nothing in this world is permanent. Life is like flux. It changes continuously as per our sub conscious faith. So convince your sub conscious mind that your are having all the ability to achieve your desires. Mere thinking is not enough. You have to feel it. And don't crave for the love from your ex. Don't chase her. Stop thinking negatively. Build your self confident. When you do this, not only your X - even Y & Z also will surrender at your feet.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1190
  • -Receive: 1293
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 04:40:10 PM »
I wouldn't have dinner on a first date as for me it's too much. I'd simply meet for a coffee or a drink in the daytime which is more "equal" than a guy paying for dinner which I'd feel uncomfortable with. There's no expectations then.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 04:41:36 PM »
Also how did you end up going on a date you didn't want to go on? How did that happen?

Offline PositiveAttraction

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 82
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 08:54:35 PM »
Sometimes things go to shit. It's okay to be upset about it. I'd suggest do something you enjoy like having your favorite ice cream or watching a movie or just spending some alone time by the ocean or even better visualize something that truyl gives you  joy. And I don't mean for the sake of manifesting it but for the sheer sunshine it brings.

It's okay to be down sometimes as long as you pick yourself up and know that you are the one that controls your thoughts and reactions to a situation not the other way around.

There's a lot of info on LOA on this forum and elsewhere, just take time to dig through. Hope you feel better and get back to manifesting in full force :)

Offline Plissken

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 09:41:27 AM »
Thank you all for the kind words. I will keep  trying and keep pushing forward.

siamesegirl, I didnt want to go because of my nerves and anxiety, and the fact that I cant go on a date, or even just meet up with as friends with the person I really want to. She was on my mind. I try to think positive and I try to visualize and feel it, but the longer it gets I feel the more I slowly forget. I get attack thoughts that make me sad such as why am I not with her anymore and the good times we had that are over. I dismiss those thoughts, but as quickly as I do that, they come back in. Its difficult for me to have only faith, and not text her or ask her how she is doing every now and again. I feel like if you want change you have to make it happen. So visualizing it ion the inside only is difficult.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 09:01:36 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words. I will keep  trying and keep pushing forward.

siamesegirl, I didnt want to go because of my nerves and anxiety, and the fact that I cant go on a date, or even just meet up with as friends with the person I really want to. She was on my mind. I try to think positive and I try to visualize and feel it, but the longer it gets I feel the more I slowly forget. I get attack thoughts that make me sad such as why am I not with her anymore and the good times we had that are over. I dismiss those thoughts, but as quickly as I do that, they come back in. Its difficult for me to have only faith, and not text her or ask her how she is doing every now and again. I feel like if you want change you have to make it happen. So visualizing it ion the inside only is difficult.
Have I misunderstood? I thought the date was with another woman, not the one you have been talking about connecting with.

Offline Plissken

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 09:14:53 AM »
No, you were correct that the date was with another woman, not the one I was trying to connect with. I tend to ramble on with block paragraphs so I see how it can be confusing.

Tags: