Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Difficulty attracting specific person.  (Read 743 times)

Offline Plissken

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Difficulty attracting specific person.
« on: May 17, 2019, 10:00:49 AM »
There is a friend who I began to love in some sort of fashion. She became distant. I cannot get her out of my head for months. Everything reminds me of her. I feel sad when I think of our memories because they are no longer. I occasionally reach out to talk to her. I dont know if that is doing a disservice though. I always thought if you wanted something, you had to get out there and go for it. Im afraid too much time will pass trying to manifest her as I have been. That she will forget about me. Does it do a disservice to reach out to her every once in a while?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:16:32 PM by Plissken »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 887
    • View Profile
Re: Difficulty attracting specific person.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:26:42 AM »
I can attest to one thing for certain. There is no such thing as too much time. Trust me on that. I don't know your LOA development, but time as you know it is irrelevant. I'm far from an expert but that's just one absolute truth.

The other thing is that vwhatever it is you want is already here.  I am not saying that to blow sunshine up your ass, in fact, its probably unhelpful info coming from your place. Look at us like this ... you're a replacement and i'm the asshole who's friends have all bought it in the last few months/years. I know a LITTLE more than you do, but what I know is fucking gold.

LET GO OF ALL CONCERN. Give it up to your own personal universal servant Give.    it.  up.

Do you worry about things that you already have? No, you do not. Take it from there.....

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 944
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 10:42:08 PM »
What a great post Desideratum. Except how do you let go of all concern, about something that you are naturally very concerned about?

Reading your words in CAPITAL LETTERS worked for about 5 microseconds. lol

What you know may be gold, but as everyone knows, it is not what you know, but how you get to know it subconsciously, that matters. If you got there accidentally or through sheer luck, that's useless. It is not repeatable even by you, and that is nothing to brag about here.

Actually it looks like you got there because you hung out with real life friends who were doing it and you ended up mirroring them. Not by any effort on your own. Ask them to come here and talk about how they internalized it ?

Offline Plissken

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 01:25:30 AM »
I made a post here but it was a response to the wrong post and I don't know how to delete it lol
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 01:29:48 AM by Plissken »

Tags: