Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Success than Confusion  (Read 584 times)

Offline Sfroncz1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Success than Confusion
« on: May 13, 2019, 10:20:00 PM »
Hi all,

I have been following law of attraction techniques for a little bit but never get the need to write anything until recently. Around 9 months ago, my gf of 3 years cheats on me with a coworker and leaves me. I was shattered. I was planning on proposing in 6 months. For the next few months, I focused the techniques on her, but nothing ever seemed to work. In this time, I got in great shape and got a very high paying job with a law firm of my dreams. Everything seemed to be working out except the thing I wanted most. Last month in a sad attempt to move on, I began talking to a girl on a dating app. We hit it off almost immediately and eventually after 2 weeks went on a date. One thing led to another, and I end up at the girl’s apartment intimately. She seemed very into me and caring, and for the first time in 9 months, I was happy and ready to try with someone new. I kid you not, I look down at my phone that night and my exes mother had reached out to me on midnight almost a week after my birthday wishing me well and asking how I was. All I could think of was “letting go” and how it comes when you finally kind of do that (albeit it was partial). A few days later, I contacted my ex and asked her for her friends and family to stop contacting me (it had happened before a lot but then I got quiet for like 5 months). We had a slight argument, but for once, I didn’t end feeling weak or desperate for her. I ended it in self-love

Now, the girl from the date has pulled back a lot, even though there is still some contact. Feeling a little lost. I did a meditation just imagining the person, I was supposed to be with, and I woke up to a few texts from the girl from the date. However, it just doesn’t feel the same or exciting as it was. So yeah, guess I could use some insight or advice. Do I still love my ex? Sort of. Would I like to try with this new girl? Sure. But now after what I felt was a breakthrough, I feel like I came up with nothing between 2 options. What did I do wrong?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 12:53:47 AM by Sfroncz1 »

Offline PositiveAttraction

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 82
    • View Profile
Re: Success than Confusion
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 01:32:27 PM »
This has more to do with your relationship than LOA. Choosing to move on or hang on to your ex is the question you first need to answer to yourself.

The obvious choice from me as a third completely detached perspective would be to move on completely from the ex who cheated on you. That is a lot of toxicity there to deal with and could actually hamper any LOA you intend to do for a future with your ex. So continue letting go. You'll get there eventually.

I think getting contacted by her mother and the later communication may have happened because you were finally letting go and the subconscious signals you were sending to the universe about being okay with being apart from your ex who you love. I think you should focus on being with someone who respects you, loves you and cares for you which is something you clearly did not get from your ex.

The new girl sounds like the direction and flow you should let your life take. You have everything going on for you. If you can manage to move on from your ex, it will allow you to look forward to many more possibilities and save you the negativity of managing a relationship where someone cheated.

Offline Sfroncz1

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 10:13:17 AM »
Any insight as to why the new girl has pulled back and doesn’t even really contact me after being so caring and things going well. This aspect of the universe has me confused. I was happy and ready to try again, but then almost instantly, nothing. Is this because I got emotionally confused when I heard from my ex? Universe like punished me so to speak? I didn’t want the new girl to go to be quite honest.

Offline PositiveAttraction

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 82
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 08:11:06 PM »
Is this because I got emotionally confused when I heard from my ex? Universe like punished me so to speak

Probably yes and may be she picked up on it. It's the energy we put out that's reflected in our lives. But I would suggest not to get hung up on every little thing. Sometimes things take their own course. While they do try to maintain a positive outlook and take action where possible believing the result would be what you want. It's okay to ponder and reflect on things not going the way you want. But remember to pull right up and keep your chin up and just believe in your energy and being happy in the now.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1199
  • -Receive: 1298
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 12:27:16 AM »
The universe doesn't punish people. You might have attracted confusion if you're confused but that's about it x

Offline Sfroncz1

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 06:39:59 AM »
So would you suggest just trying to stay positive in general, and not focus my LOA on anyone but rather just love in general? That way whoever is supposed to show up between ex, new girl, or someone else will show up?

Offline Sfroncz1

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 08:11:56 AM »
So a little update for you. I have kept my cool and just focused on myself.  Weirdly enough, the "dating app" girl came back on the scene a couple of days ago, and we had a slight date.  Apparently, she had an ex re-surface as well after our date. Go figure. I am trying to play it cool and take it in steps.  My ex has somewhat begun to look at my instagram stories occasionally, but I have refused to react.  I think she has moved in with the person she cheated with.  She sent me a box with some of my clothes (almost a year after the fact......ridiculous). Do I still miss her? Yes, but am i also interested in this new girl at least even at fling level? Absolutely.  I've had manifestations unfolding at an exponentially faster rate. 4/5 in a period of 48 hours.  So we shall see what the next few weeks has in store. Still slight confusion by me
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:17:29 AM by Sfroncz1 »

Offline Sfroncz1

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 08:14:36 PM »
Not sure if anyone is still reading but I find it therapeutic to circle back haha. The girl from the dating app and I have been spending a lot more time together. Even when she has been away on vacation, she has called me every night, and we’ve spent the whole time talking and laughing. I do still find myself thinking about my ex, but it’s almost in a weird “someone I loved died” way. I still listen to subliminals at night for love, and my ex does pop into my thoughts. However, I just don’t know anymore. Would I love to hear from her? Yes, but I do not know to what extent. Till then I am focusing on this new girl, who although is different than my ex, has made me happy for the first time in months.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 639
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 12:10:55 AM »
There's a good lad. Know your worth boy and NEVER chase a girl.

Forget the old and conquer the new girl and spread the love dude. The unknown is always so much sweeter and much more fun!

I do still find myself thinking about my ex, but it’s almost in a weird “someone I loved died” way.

Out of sight is out of mind. And out of mind is out of existence. In the best possible way, she may as well be dead now.

Roam free my good man, like a lion, looking for its next mating material.

Happy hunting!

Tags: