Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Success than Confusion  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 663
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Success than Confusion
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 02:24:37 PM »
That depends...
Are your stories more entertaining and / or with new girl and coupley flavoured on days when with new girl when compared to days spent not with her?

There is a small part of you that still wants the ex to look and to see, isn't there?

Offline Sfroncz1

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2019, 12:24:51 AM »
Part of me might. Not exactly sure. A lot of bad hurt there. The few Instagram stories have been when we are on dates though. Just found it weird for the ex to be looking when I figured she moved on almost instantly

Offline Sfroncz1

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2020, 10:17:32 PM »
So an update: last week I have begun to let go of the entire ex situation and just find inner peace.  Thinking about her less, thinking more about my future and where I want to go in terms of my career. Lo and behold, open my phone to a follow notification from my ex's alternate work instagram account (secret from her current boyfriend?)  I sat with that for about a week and a half and just did nothing. No message no nothing, but she continued to follow.  Yesterday night, I wrote her a message saying I noticed the follow and asked if there was a reason for it.  She denied any culpability and said she didn't know why it followed me.  I just said alright and noted that my instagram never acted like that, but just left it.  So yeah....that's where I'm at.  Kind of just annoyed and all but curious on all your thoughts of what happened there.

Offline CandyCotton

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2020, 07:35:21 PM »
Hi @Sfroncz1,

Maybe my little update will show you insights on letting the situation go completely. After my previous update, I started focussing on my career and my gymlife. It was hard at first to not think about my ex and the other guy, but I decided to give no significance to their existence anymore. For example, everytime one of the two guys showed up somewhere, I just ignored it. Eventually I met a guy in the gym, which ended up to be my current boyfriend. Things didn't start smoothly. There was a lot of drama involved around the start of our relationship, but I learned during the previous year not to give it any attention. Fast forward, I am currently in a happy relationship with a partner having the best aspects of my last two partners combined.

So, if you want to forget your ex and go on with your new girl, don't give any (AND I MEAN ANY) attention to your ex. If she starts following you, ignore it, don't send a message to her. If she shows up somewhere near you, just ignore it, don't wonder "Why is she here? Have I manifested this?". Because it isn't significant for your life anymore. It shouldn't matter to you whether she is checking your social media or whatever. Keep the focus on yourself and your new relationship :)

Tags: