Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I need help. Its my first time  (Read 413 times)

Offline Siddharth.FromAsia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I need help. Its my first time
« on: May 12, 2019, 04:14:17 PM »
I want to influence a girl. We are best friends. I am confused with all the methods and techniques. Please help me with following -

1. Which method is the best? Please provide a list of all methods and which one works the best?

2. When is the best time to do the process?

3. Is using subliminals helpful?

4. I feel desperate. How to reduce my desperation?

5.  Is it important to send sexual vibes? Or will only love vibes do?

Offline Plissken

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I need help. Its my first time
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 08:54:50 AM »
Hi,

Im new here and I cant quite answer your question the way you have posted it because I don't know all methods and such about the LoA but perhaps you are over thinking it. Maybe all you need to do is visualize the end goal you want to achieve with this girl. If you want her to be your girlfriend, visualize that, visualize you embracing each other, dating, having fun. What does it look like? What does it feel like? What are the colors of the rooms, the sounds you here? Make them brighter, louder...what are you feeling....are you feeling love? Comfort? Finally you are with this person and it feels wonderful. Then send the image and the feelings out by slowly letting them fade. Repeat some affirmations to yourself; I am confident, I am attractive, I am love, I am lovable etc. I would do this in a meditative, hypnotic state, relaxed with breaths and focusing. Preferably before bed. Then once you are done I would no longer focus on the fact that she is not your girlfriend. Do not focus on the lack. Focus on the abundance of love or what have you from this relationship you have visualized. There are some great youtube videos on manifesting a specific person. hope this helped some.

Best wishes!