Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Has anybody manifested eye colour? Please share your success stories!  (Read 1354 times)

Offline rola

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Has anyone managed to manifest an eye colour change with the LoA?  As in noticeably switched colours like brown-to-green, blue-to-green? What were your strategies? Or do you know anyone who has changed their eye colour, shape or intensity with the Law of Attraction.

Eyes are the windows of our soul and it makes sense that they reflect who we are. I know this is the right place for info about the LoA and the people on here are trustworthy for success stories (hopefully- I don't see why anybody would lie, we are all helping each other here).

:) :) :) :)

I want green/turquoise eyes and my current ones are hazel. I am happy with my eye colour but I think lighter eyes would fit me a  little better. Is this possible (I am a firm believer of LoA)? How can I change the shape of my eyes make it more striking, as well. Please share your stories or pass this thread along!

Thank you so much,

Good Luck to everyone on your manifestation journeys!!! You are amazing and worthy of all your wishes!! Believe in yourself!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 07:20:19 AM by rola »

Offline tulip2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 25
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I have. Some intentional but a lot more unintentional.  I have gone from dark brown to hazel green.  And my eyes can sometimes change from week to week. One week more brown, one week hazel, one week more greenish. Itís strange.

So positive thinking Iím sure can help but diet has also affected my eye color. I notice they are lighter when I eat more natural or vegan foods for the weeks prior. 

When it first happened I went on a vegan diet, Iím not vegan but was trying to cut back on preservatives, sugars, oils and carbs... within the second week I remember waking up, looking in the mirror and being like omg. 

So not purely manifested but I did do things to help enhance the color change

Offline Kida

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 0
  • To learn how to love, and forget how to hate
    • View Profile
I think i did when I was younger lol ...my eyes were dark brown almost black and kids on my school also ugly me for that (i know,stupid) .I wanted to get lighter eyes like my dad (green) but while growing up I got a normal brown which you could differentiate the iris from the eye, before they looked almost black , I felt better and i'm ok with my eyes . I didn't knew i was using LOA .Not a big change but something is something .
Good luck!