Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Can LOA turn FWB into a real romantic committed relationship?  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Mialex

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
So we broke up 2 months ago, but now we're sleeping together.
Can we use meditation, LOA techniques, etc... to make the other person want to commit again??

Offline Sarenia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Can LOA turn FWB into a real romantic committed relationship?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 10:02:07 PM »
It's possible. Just visualize him telling you how much he loves you and that you are together in a relationship. Do this daily and see what changes happen. Don't try to push him in any way let the law work and let him do it when he is ready. You got nothing to lose trying. It will work as long as he feels ready for this too. Good luck!

Offline Alice

• Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 06:44:11 PM »
Yes you can. Like Sarenia said, imagine that he loves you and wants to have a commitment with you and you will get there.

My ex and I were at first in a FWB relationship as well and we actually agreed to that. However, I wanted more and even though sometimes the outside circumstances showed otherwise ( him talking about casual dating , pulling away from me, the games he had with the boys about who can hook up with me first :o etc.) I didn't give it any attention and just continued living my life and imagined he and I in a serious relationship.

Long story short, we have been together for 3 years. He said he loves me in front of all his friends, I was the first person whom he took to meet his family and he was crying when we decided to stop seeing each other. It happened only because I genuinely believe that he truly loves me. I have no doubt.

Anything can happen if you set your mind to. Faith is the key.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline simonolsson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 07:00:47 AM »
Yes you can

Tags: