Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Seeing Angel Numbers EVERYDAY!!! :O  (Read 12944 times)

Offline excel

• Stranger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 158
  • -Receive: 938
  • :)
    • View Profile
Re: Seeing Angel Numbers EVERYDAY!!! :O
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 05:33:46 AM »
I see all sorts of symmetry and I am not someone that has a watch or needs it as I do not believe in time :). But what I always see is 11:11 01:11, 01:01, 02:02, 12:12, 04:44 and stuff like that.

I believe this is just a sign that I am in the vortex, because whenever I have seen something like this, I always feel calm and relaxed.

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 573
  • -Receive: 718
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 10:13:01 AM »
Sometimes i 'talk' to the universe to say my gratitude of things happened to me. Once i fnished my gratitude line, i often see these angel number and i see it as universe response 'youre welcome' :)

But i get haunted by the number 14. :)

Offline Claudius

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 8
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 02:44:22 PM »
I have also started seeing same numbers when i look at the watch!

Offline Liv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 994
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 09:20:49 AM »
The guy I would love to attract back into my life introduced me to the number 111, and now I see it EVERYWHERE, especially while thinking about him.

I was excited to find out what it means!

(from http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-111.html)

Number 111 is a powerful number of manifesting and manifestation, and carries the combined attributes and energies of number 1 and the karmic Master Number 11.  Number 1 resonates with assertiveness, independence and uniqueness, motivation, new beginnings and striving forward, insight, self-leadership and inspiration, positivity and achieving success.  Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our soul mission and life purpose. Number 111 symbolizes the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, high energy, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity. 

Angel Number 111 is a message from your angels to be very aware of your persistent thoughts and ideas as these are manifesting quickly into your reality.  Ensure that your beliefs, thoughts and mind-sets are positive and optimistic in order to draw the energies of abundance and balance into your life.  Angel Number 111 signifies that an energetic gateway has opened up for you, and this will rapidly manifest your thoughts into your reality.

Offline TheodoreSadler

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2019, 02:28:47 PM »
My happiness life is around faith and trust and it comes various way in my night dream. For that I have searched and come on https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-222-meaning/. I have found here everything related angel number 222 which is satisfied me with its fact.

Tags: