Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: "Everyone is you pushed out" - just stop  (Read 1835 times)

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 41
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
"Everyone is you pushed out" - just stop
« on: April 30, 2019, 02:08:03 PM »
I don't frequent this forum very often. Ngl I'm not a huge fan of the culture that goes on. I wish everyone here the best of success because manifesting is legit but I thot I'd comment on something that seems to be trending here.

"No one has free will". I know what channels you've been watching lately (;

Now I'm not going to argue for nor against this idea.

I personally value the practice of higher order thinking. Rational thought, only claiming something as true or untrue if you can ground it some sort of evidence. Be this personal experience or objective evidence.

The idea that free will exists, or doesn't exist, is an idea. It's not something you can prove or disprove.
Spreading an idea like wildfire and arguing for it as if it were a factual piece of evidence is absurd. You can't even ground it in subjective experience.

Even if you're using manifesting to alter the will of others, which is obviously possible and not difficult if you follow the right principles, that only proves that people respond to your intentions. That does not prove they have or don't have free will.

You may think "well if people respond to my intentions in such a way, then they must not have free will". That's called a cognitive shortcut. It's easier to conclude that than to think it through and say "well on second thought, I can't prove or disprove free will".

Which is where I want to shed light on beliefs vs knowledge. They are not the same. Now if you want to believe free will doesn't exist, that's perfectly fine man. You're entitled to believe whatever the hell you wanna believe. But the issue comes where you're proclaiming this belief as fact.

Don't be like those jehova witnesses pushing their beliefs on everyone. It's fine to push your thoughts, opinions, and such- but the important aspect is to not present them as facts if you have no personal or objective experience with these ideas.

If believing everyone is your puppet makes manifesting easier, go for it. I won't personally care so long as it doesn't make you treat me like your plaything. Just remember as human beings we are gifted with rational thought yet most of the time it is covered over with cognitive biases and shortcuts.

Examine the ideas you've accepted. Strip them down naked and see their essence. Is it an idea you can prove? Yes? No? Is this "proof" cognitive dissonance or, using the highest order of thought you currently posses, is this valid evidence? Be it proof to yourself or others, step 1 is proving it to yourself. Just because your favorite LOA youtubers said it's true doesn't make it true. Whether you're the only person who thinks in your reality or not, use that wonderful brain of yours and analyze objectively as possible the ideas you choose to take in and reject.

Ideas can make or break your life. Don't accept or reject them so easily.

Happy manifesting lads n lasses

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 429
  • -Receive: 633
    • View Profile
Re: "Everyone is you pushed out" - just stop
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 05:40:56 PM »
Everyone is you pushed out and free will doesnít exist.
Just because you donít like this doesnít mean itís not true - because it is.

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 03:14:26 AM »
You can't prove neither thus claiming it to be fact is an irrational conclusion.

I don't care what the reality of the situation is either way. If you're a figment of my imagination- cool. If you're not- cool. Point is I don't know because I can't prove neither.

Nor can you ;)

Though if you do have proof I'd be happy to hear it

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 03:18:20 AM »
You can't prove neither thus claiming it to be fact is an irrational conclusion.

I don't care what the reality of the situation is either way. If you're a figment of my imagination- cool. If you're not- cool. Point is I don't know because I can't prove neither.

Nor can you ;)

Though if you do have proof I'd be happy to hear it

I and several people I know have proven it to ourselves and others on multiple occasions.

I'm proving it again now with you - as I've always believed you are someone incapable of understanding, that's what I always get.

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 03:23:06 AM »
Woah, you've proven that free will doesn't exist? That's pretty rad.
Please do tell more

Cute insult, what a way to repay my past generosity. Let's try to stay on topic without any fluff shall we

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 03:39:44 AM »
Read Neville. Implement his techniques, prove it to yourself.

I donít owe you anything.

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 03:54:14 AM »
As I have stated in the original post, if we use our intention to alter the will of others it still doesn't mean that they are us pushed out. Though that isn't a totally illogical conclusion, it makes sense in a lot of ways, it doesn't mean this conclusion is fact. It just means that it is a probable conclusion with the information we currently have.

I've questioned if others have free will many times. But that doesn't mean I know. I only know I can seemingly override their will sometimes with my own. That's all I can say for sure of.

In short, doing Neville's methods proves his methods work. Anything from there on out is just filling in the details with information that has no factual basis. It has the basis of probability, but not of fact. It's why many scientific theories we treat as fact today are still "theories" because many opposing theories can't be proven true or untrue. It's a model that works, but it doesn't mean the theory is actually correct aside from the practical application that can be tested (via scientific method).

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 04:19:10 AM »
People don't have free will in the first place so there's nothing to alter. They just play the role you assign them in your life, nothing more nothing less.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2019, 05:17:22 AM »
I've been watching youtube videos about this.  I wish I knew the answer, but like you said, there's no way to prove it either way.  I have used my mind/imagination to get people to do stuff.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  If nobody else in my reality has free will and the ability to think for themselves, why doesn't it work all the time? 

I think maybe our thoughts can be picked up by other people on some level.  And they can be influenced by those thoughts or not depending upon their free will.  That's what I think, but who knows. 

If we can control everybody in our reality then why not make all the good looking girls that are around you want you?  Why not have all kinds of girlfriends/lovers and have them all be okay with it?  Why not make everybody you don't like give you their money?  Why not end all war and create world peace?

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2019, 05:38:21 AM »
@ndacloud yeah I've thought of that as well.

If you're supposedly this god in your reality why isn't EVERYONE a puppet?

Why don't I have a 100% closing ratio for business and same night lays?
Why is it that if I increase my sales skills and social skills these ratios increase? If I'm a god, why the hell should I have to learn anything at all?

This idea also presupposes it's all your fault for all the bad things that are happening in the world. People starving? Your fault. Governments mercilessly bombing and wiping out cities? Your fault. Women getting r***d? Your fault too man. God, if only you changed your thoughts and beliefs maybe the world wouldn't be like this. The idea is that it's your personal reality that you're the god of, so this is assuming you know/have met/seen starving people, people who have suffered from war, etc. I've traveled a bit so I've seen it.

I'm being slightly witty and satirical but you probably see what I mean.

"I think maybe our thoughts can be picked up by other people on some level.  And they can be influenced by those thoughts or not depending upon their free will.  That's what I think, but who knows."

That's my personal belief on the matter too. If my abilities get to a point where I can go up to anyone in the world including governments, mob bosses, terrorist organization leaders, etc and just get them to stop being dicks through my intention alone, maybe I'll start considering I'm a god. Hell, might as well take over the world at that point.

Funny how these LOA experts who share this belief so strongly aren't living in castles drowning in an infinite supply of money and using said infinite resources to save the world. They're so noble, not using their powers for wealth or worldly gain...

-_-

Thanks for the comment man

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2019, 06:10:20 AM »
If nobody else in my reality has free will and the ability to think for themselves, why doesn't it work all the time? 

Because people have a hard time believing it completely.

aren't living in castles drowning in an infinite supply of money and using said infinite resources to save the world. They're so noble, not using their powers for wealth or worldly gain..

Not everyone wants castles and infinite money. And not everyone wants to save and help the world.

If you're supposedly this god in your reality why isn't EVERYONE a puppet?

Everyone is a puppet so to speak, you just donít believe it and you believe others have free will so they act in any way you know people act.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 03:03:46 AM »
I can see how sometimes my thoughts about people seem to effect them.  I've always been kind of shy which led me to an inferiority complex.  I feel like I'm not as good as other people when it comes to connecting and making friends.  So when a girl is interested in me I've found myself thinking that she's not going to like me.  Or she's going to find me boring or lose interest in me.  And that always ends up happening - they lose interest in me quickly.  I can see how my own thoughts attract that response from them.  I've seen that happen again and again - it seems to be a pattern with me.  I'm not sure how to change these beliefs, but it seems like my thoughts influence them. 

When we're a sleep dreaming everybody in our dream does seem to be us pushed out.  Could it really be the same when we wake up?  I do believe that reality is like a dream in that nothing physical is actually physical - everything is 99.9% empty space.  Nothing is truly solid. 

If you've ever heard of ho'oponopono, "Hew Len" who teaches it healed an entire mental hospital by working on himself.  All the patients got better, except for like 2 people.  Was that because they were all him pushed out?  If that's the case how are they all healed in everybody else's reality too and not just in his reality?  Seems like they should have only changed in his reality.  But, they didn't. They changed in everybodies reality.  Which makes it seem like we have a shared reality.

If our waking life is a dream and we're all living in a separate reality bubble from one another, how come our realities share so much in common?  For example, In my reality, so far only three people have commented in this thread - duhherrooooo, TheLittleBat, and me.  Nobody else yet.  And in your guy's reality it's the same three people.  Doesn't that imply that we have a collective shared dream/reality where we all have free will and the ability to think?

When Jesus healed people he didn't heal everybody.  He healed those that believed.  He always brought it back to faith.  You're faith has made you whole.  Which makes it sound like the people in his reality had free will.  He couldn't perform miracles in his home town because the people there didn't believe.  Which also implies free will. 

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2019, 06:51:53 AM »
I've been thinking about this some more.  I'm not sure what to believe.  I have had some experiences that have proven to me that parallel realities do exist.  I have no doubt about that.  That's why I think Bashar might be right when he says we shift through parallel realities billions of times per second giving us the illusion of movement and time.  That's also how we manifest things by shifting to a reality were we have our desire.  If we are all shifting through parallel realities all the time based upon what we're thinking, then how can we all be in a shared reality?  And if we're all in separate realities then maybe the people in our reality really don't have free will and the ability to think.  It seems unlikely that our consciousness would exist in an infinite number of realities. 

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 07:42:46 AM »
I think I still believe that the people in my reality do have free will.  I can't explain how that could be possible if we're all in separate realities shifting through parallel realities all the time, but that feels right to me. 

But I think I came up with a way to prove whether or not the people in our reality have free will and the ability to think.  I heard someone say "eat my ass" the other day.  And it occurred to me that that's not something most people would say.  So why not try to manifest a specific person saying "eat my ass" to you.  Someone who you know would not say that.  If they then end up saying that to you, perhaps they don't have free will and the ability to think.  But if it doesn't manifest then they likely have free will.  Even if they thought to say it, their free will would probably keep them from actually saying it.  Personally I think we can influence people with our thoughts, but we cannot control them. 

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1199
  • -Receive: 1298
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »
Doesn't the pushed out phrase simply mean that people reflect back to you your own perception of them in relation to yourself? Isn't this getting a touch overcomplicated?

Tags: