Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Hillier Audiobook  (Read 805 times)

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 4
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hillier Audiobook
« on: April 17, 2019, 08:05:04 AM »
Hi, just a quick question. Does anyone have or know if there exists an audiobook version of hillier. I have the pdf, but would also like to hve an audiobook.

thanks in advance :)

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 129
    • View Profile
Re: Hillier Audiobook
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 10:27:52 AM »
No... Hillier never ever made an audio book...Hillier copied everything from Joseph Palazzo   ...Joseph Palazzo has made psychic seduction 3 4 and 5 and I do have all of them...Although in 6 he changed his view and does have an audio...kind of to follow or remote  seduction...Honestly it is the basics..if you don;t do the advanced you will not prosper or get anything you want..it creates attention in your target...but will you get your target....Not a chance ...the success rate of the beginner Magic Touch,,Is to turn you target on...your target will be turned on and flaunt and tease you  at the time to prove that she's the best ..and yes she will enjoy it...but keep doing it and she will come back with a no name boyfriend that she finds quickly to impress you and your day dreams about her..I Promise!!So It does work..but just don't use it on somebody you really want..you will loose them...

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 429
  • -Receive: 633
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 11:46:26 AM »
^ This person has no idea what they're talking about. Ignore them.

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 08:04:55 PM »
What is your opinion? Is MT effective?, I haven't found it effective so far, and I've been trying for almost a year on and off

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 12:22:31 AM »
What is your opinion? Is MT effective?, I haven't found it effective so far, and I've been trying for almost a year on and off

You need to combine is with LV. What are you doing and how often? Doing it "on and off" isn't practical.

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 01:39:06 AM »
You need to combine is with LV. What are you doing and how often? Doing it "on and off" isn't practical.

I've tried MT as expressed in Hilier's book, also did Wendi's RS. I was very regular for 6 months (twice a day, 25 mins), but my POI actually drifted away and actively blocked me, and moved closer to other people. So i reduced to on and off. My visualization skills are definitely not the best, but I have been practicing a lot, I still sometime find it hard to put emotion in it and being very regular sometimes feels like a mechanical exercise as well.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 12:30:17 PM »

I've tried MT as expressed in Hilier's book, also did Wendi's RS. I was very regular for 6 months (twice a day, 25 mins), but my POI actually drifted away and actively blocked me, and moved closer to other people. So i reduced to on and off. My visualization skills are definitely not the best, but I have been practicing a lot, I still sometime find it hard to put emotion in it and being very regular sometimes feels like a mechanical exercise as well.

You can't go in with MT and RS just touching them the whole time. This is the issue. You need to start incorporating loving visualizations into your routine.
So for example:
- Picnic dates
- Ice Skating
- Arcades
- Movies and then dinner
- Rollerblading and ice cream
etc. etc....just playful dates that are lighthearted to where it feels like they can relax with you. Once they're relaxed and they feel relaxed and open with you, they will begin to accept more intimate scenarios.

Visualize these scenarios with them. See them being affectionate, touching you, laughing, being close, open, etc. Make sure that you're doing this all in first person. When you do things like MT or just normal RS, you want to start with loving emotions and make those the most important and go slow with the touching. So touch their hands, play with their fingers, run your hands up and down their forearms. Be very gentle, stroke their face lightly, kiss their eyes or cheeks or forehead. You want to build up that love before you start doing sexual things.

When you keep hitting them with MT and RS and you're not spending time on the love part of it and building an actual connection rooted in loving touches and affection - it drives them off because it can repulse them.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2019, 05:48:59 PM »
You can't go in with MT and RS just touching them the whole time. This is the issue. You need to start incorporating loving visualizations into your routine.
So for example:
- Picnic dates
- Ice Skating
- Arcades
- Movies and then dinner
- Rollerblading and ice cream
etc. etc....just playful dates that are lighthearted to where it feels like they can relax with you. Once they're relaxed and they feel relaxed and open with you, they will begin to accept more intimate scenarios.

Visualize these scenarios with them. See them being affectionate, touching you, laughing, being close, open, etc. Make sure that you're doing this all in first person. When you do things like MT or just normal RS, you want to start with loving emotions and make those the most important and go slow with the touching. So touch their hands, play with their fingers, run your hands up and down their forearms. Be very gentle, stroke their face lightly, kiss their eyes or cheeks or forehead. You want to build up that love before you start doing sexual things.

When you keep hitting them with MT and RS and you're not spending time on the love part of it and building an actual connection rooted in loving touches and affection - it drives them off because it can repulse them.

I've tried a couple of these, but I find it hard to visualize in first person!. I am practicing though.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 01:16:13 AM »
If you're not visualising in first person, then you're not going anywhere.

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 12:10:00 PM »
If you're not visualising in first person, then you're not going anywhere.
Yes, I understand, and I am practicing this more and more, but my visualization skills still need a lot of improvement

Tags: