Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Remote Influence of Money  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Daness

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Remote Influence of Money
« on: April 10, 2019, 03:49:58 PM »
Hello! (sorry for my English)

In recent months I've been doing remote seduction, and I know it works 100%. The question is: Can I attract money in the same way that a person is attracted? What are the best techniques to attract money?

I know that you have to visualize the money, feel it as if it were real, etc. but I want to know if there is any technique similar to remote seduction so that everything is easier and faster.

Thank you  :)

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Influence of Money
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 01:52:42 PM »
First off...You are not yet totally understood or proven to yourself that RS works you have read and felt the response you see...but that response will only make the girl or guy which ever you prefer flaunt you and show off in front of you...but this does not mean that they will love you forever..yes they might come back for that feeling...but in the end they will go to anybody else but you...And yes they might even bring their fast found boyfriend to impress you...Now if you want money you have to have no doubts as that you have it!!!That you know  how to get it.....Do You have any doubts as to how to ride a bike....So You know with no doubts whatsoever that you can get on that bike and ride it ...Right?????Easy as CASH!!!

Offline MikeTruck

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Influence of Money
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 05:02:26 PM »
I am always doing so---> Telling myself that I have enough money(while I don't have), and money comes by themselves from time to time.