Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I want to manifest a way out and find my confidence and inner strength  (Read 186 times)

Online Rosieroo17

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi all , don't know if this is an odd question but I want to manifest a way out of a relationship. I am a mother of a toddler and one on the way. I am not in a healthy relationship and I know I need to get out of it. The problem is to me is that I'm stuck. I have no money , I do work but part time and I have a baby on the way and will be on maternity leave soon. I don't have friends and no family around me so cant go to anyone for help or to stay with anyone.
The other thing is this relationship and how my partner has been to me has knocked my confidence so much and I feel pretty much feel very depressed alot of the time. I know they say we attract our partners and somehow I asked for this but I genuinely don't believe I asked to be treated so badly.  I am trying to hard to build myself up and create a better vibration but it's very hard when living with someone who pulls you down all the time.
I don't know if anyone can understand and maybe offer some advice . I want to create and better life for myself and my children. I am  not afraid to be alone without a partner I believe I'd thrive on my own with my children if I have to be a single parent I am not scared of going it alone at all it's just finding a way to do it.

Offline Erana

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 25
  • I am a Master Manifestor, a Miracle Worker!
    • View Profile
Hi Rosie  :)

The important thing to do is to take whatever is the easiest path for you. Will staying, until you have your baby at least, be an easier path to take than moving somewhere right now? Also LOA isn't about forcing ourselves to feel happy. It is about feeling better. Find whatever relief you can. Once you feel slightly better, you can then slowly climb up towards happiness. Try looking up Abraham Hick's Emotional Guidance Scale. It shows how we can go from powerlessness (which is where I feel you are) to anger to pessimism to hope and so on.

The most important idea in LOA is that YOU are the Universe - this means you are infinite freedom, infinite worthiness/importance, infinite abundance etc. These are facts whether you believe it or not, so you don't even have to feel like you should affirm it into being. You don't need to build your confidence, and you don't need anyone's help with it, because your confidence and sense of self-worth already exists. Feeling confident and strong and happy is what is natural to you. You are already worthy and important enough to have discourses with kings and queens and presidents. You are even worthy enough to rule the world and more! When you start gently reminding yourselves of these facts, and accepting them, then nothing your partner or anyone else does can affect your confidence. You will see your partner has no power over how you feel. But once you start practising this feeling of worthiness, the people around you (your partner included) will start reflecting it back to you by treating you how you deserve anyway  :)

I would also recommend you read Abraham Hicks's Ask and It Is Given (this is where the emotional guidance scale comes from) if you haven't already. I would also recommend Veronica Isles's youtube channel. She talks a lot about realising your true worth and just emanates a lot of positive energy you might find encouraging right now  :)

Wishing you the best and sending you lots of love  :)

Online Rosieroo17

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Thank you Erana for replying.
Yes powerless is how I feel. I have no power to stop what is happening or change it. So I feel stuck.

That's what I want most of all is to feel good and empowered. I know everything you say is true and it works. But feeling it is hard at the moment. I try to find things to be grateful for but it doesn't feel good. I'm even struggling with my toddler who of course is playing up because things are difficult. I want my children  to have a confident mama. I want them to be relaxed and easy to h and handle but obviously my son picks up my anxiety. There is a part of me that knows my partner is wrong and his behaviour is his issue but it triggers all the parts of me that put me in a victim mode as and brings me down.
Obviously I want him to change his behaviour towards me but I know I don't want him as my.partner.
Thank you for the recommendations and for taking the time to reply

Offline Erana

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 25
  • I am a Master Manifestor, a Miracle Worker!
    • View Profile
Hey Rosie!

It's ok if you can't instantly feel the belief about everything. Start small. Try to think positively more often (not ALL the time, just more often) than you feel negative. I'll get you started with some fun questions for you to answer!

Start thinking about what you want your life to look like. Ask yourselves questions like What if you got an opportunity to move out? What if a friend/relative shifted to your area and offered you a place to stay? What if your partner has to leave somewhere for a while, and you get the place all to yourself? What might it be like once you finally get over your current issue? What if you come across a lot of money that gives you the freedom you want? How do you think you will change as a person once you have the life and confidence you want? (My answer to the last question in my case was - I would be more assertive and speak with a firm clarity. I would feel like I can handle any situation, because the right things to say/do just comes to me etc) If you have your ideal perfect life, what might that look it? (Make it as detailed as you want!) Once in that life, what are things you will be able to do that you now can't? (For me, with regards to confidence/being-anxiety-free, my answer was that I will no longer have to distance people. I can confidently join all sort of fun activities with friends. I can travel more. Nothing can stand in my way! etc)

Just make this into a fun activity to find some relief. Then when you feel like it, maybe go through the statements in my first reply. You might find yourself being able to believe, and things will start changing for you - as you change.

Tags: