Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Understanding What "Letting Go" Means  (Read 417 times)

Offline dance_in_the_rain

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 98
  • You have to not NEED it, to HAVE it.
    • View Profile
Understanding What "Letting Go" Means
« on: April 06, 2019, 07:15:59 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm doing very well and I've attracted this wonderful guy into my life and I am so grateful! It is different from how I attracted other guys, because I always felt like I was "over excited" to have them in my life (in other words, wanting them too much, or placing too much importance on them). But this guy is different, because I feel neutral when I think about him, like I am in a peaceful state of mind. I don't know if I consider it a loving feeling, but it definitely feels comfortable and easy and in a good vibration. But sometimes it turns to worry, because if I am neutral it must mean I'm not feeling anything (and feelings attract what we want). So I was just wondering if this means I am letting go?

Also, I came across this quote that really describes it the best for me: “The Buddhists say if you meet somebody and your heart pounds, your hands shake, your knees go weak, that’s not the one. When you meet your ‘soul mate’ you’ll feel calm. No anxiety, no agitation.” That's exactly how I feel when I visualize him, there's no excitement or any fireworks. It just feels good.
((What you are seeking, is seeking you))

Offline Eaglepride03

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Understanding What "Letting Go" Means
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 07:57:17 PM »
Kindly bumping this thread, very good question. I’m intrigued to read the answers :)

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 45
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Understanding What "Letting Go" Means
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 12:13:19 AM »
I don't know, but I have learned that letting go means different things to different people. To some people, letting go means dropping it or stop thinking about it completely.  To some people it means letting go of the fears and doubts and trusting that your desire is coming.  And a couple of days ago I heard someone say that it means letting go of desiring it, because when you are imagining and feeling that you already have it then you're no longer in the state of desiring it.  Having and desiring are apparently two different states. 

With simple things you have no resistance to like manifesting a free cup of coffee, you can drop it or stop thinking about it and it will often still manifest.  Of course it's always a good idea to let go of fears and doubts because all thoughts are creative and they can cancel out all the positive work we're doing with our manifesting techniques.  Neville Goddard says that we should carry the feeling of the wish fulfilled around with us all day like a fragrance.  So in other words, we should let go of being in a state of desiring it and carry around the feeling of having it.  The feeling of relief and satisfaction that we would feel if we already had it. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 12:26:53 AM by ndacloud »

Tags: