Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Does free will exist when attracting a specific person?  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Plissken

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Does free will exist when attracting a specific person?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 09:56:58 AM »
Of course we have free will. Everyone makes choices. Good and bad. And yes, there are victims as well. There are things beyond out comprehension, I believe by design, that we simply don't have the capacity to fully understand it all. You walk into the street and get hit by a bus. Did someone, or you attract, or manifest that to happen? Of course not. It tragically happened but has a ripple effect throughout the universe. I king of look at it like unfolding a piece of intricate origami. All the folds have to be undone in a specific order, one at a time, a before b, b before c etc.

It may seem that we do no have free will because (to paraphrase AH); Nothing outside of you ever keeps you from anything you want. There is no outside influence or circumstance that is as strong as your energy flow, No outside force that effects your experiences other than the way you are flowing your energy. So its not the other person exercising their free will that is keeping you from what you want, its you keeping you from what you want because you are noticing the lack of it. We tend to choose the right words and do the right things in society, but we flow our energy all over the place as if it doesn't matter at all, when the only thing that is effecting you is how your flowing your energy.

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2019, 02:04:22 PM »
Free will doesn't exist period. If you believe the person u want has free will then they will have free will. Otherwise they don't. That is why there are so many people who talk shit with their free will because we don't care about them so we let them have them their shitty free will. But since we care about a specific person we can choose for them not to have free will.

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 607
  • -Receive: 509
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2019, 02:32:48 PM »
:))

Offline Plissken

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 01:33:15 AM »
o with no free will, how do we become addicts, criminals, successful, somebody else is manifesting this for us?

We all make choices. Even doing nothing is a choice. I'm curious on your insight

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 886
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 02:46:09 AM »
Free will is an illusion. Shakespeare got it right, all the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...
Your job in implementing LOA is to change the script. Never mind how or why you want what you want, your thoughts and desires simply appear out of nowhere.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2019, 01:54:55 AM »
In your reality only you have free will. There are billions of parallel realities.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: