Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Success Story 1 - Falling in love with myself.  (Read 983 times)

Offline Divineak1357

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Success Story 1 - Falling in love with myself.
« on: March 10, 2019, 09:29:42 PM »
Hello All

So, in response to my thread http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26981.0 , I am here posting my success story 1 and I am committed to updating it everyday with the changes and the progress that I have made and the techniques that I am going to use.

Falling in love with myself.

After reading everything, I realized that it was the self love that I am missing out on and to try and change my life, this is where I need to start.

So, here is what I am going to do:

1. Affirmations
2. Guided Meditation for Self Love, everyday after I wake up in the morning. These are the links I have shortlisted:
   - entitymag.com/7-guided-self-love-meditations/
   - youtube.com/watch?v=tY5i8BtC8cU
3. Articles that I am going to refer to when I feel stuck
   - healyourlife.com/how-to-love-yourself-now-in-12-easy-ways
   - thinksimplenow.com/happiness/the-secret-to-self-loving/
   - my own notes
4. Minimize unnecessary use of social media
5. Work on myself
   - Joined Gym
   - Joined Music Class
   - Read everyday
   - Write everyday
   - Dance everyday
   - Listen to good Music
   - Maintain a gratitude, forgiveness and appreciation journal.
   - Mirror Exercise: Look into your eyes often. Express this growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself while looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents while looking into the mirror, forgive them too.

At least once a day, say, I love you, I really love you.
   - Paint more
   - Watch Movies
6. Take care of my body, mind and soul. At no point am I going to put myself second, beat myself up for anything in my life, within or outside.
7. Eat Healthy
8. Love myself unconditionally.
9. While going to bed, relive the day as I wish I had lived and revise the scenes to make them conform to my ideals
10. Stay happy and joyous.

I have the pictures up on my vision board too.

Thanks
Love and Light to all.
<3

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 10:33:11 PM by Divineak1357 »

Offline Divineak1357

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Success Story 1 - Falling in love with myself.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 11:55:38 PM »
Day 1:

Started my day with affirmations and some guided meditation on self love and focus and discipline.

Followed by just feeling the feelings of love every time the thought occurred to me and every time I looked into the mirror.

Also:

- Minimized my use of social media
- went to the gym
- Danced, read, wrote and did my music practice for an hour each
- Mirror exercise
- today's entry for the gratitude journal
- Ate healthy.

Offline Divineak1357

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 02:17:51 AM »
Day 2:

- Minimized my use of social media
- went to the gym
- Danced, read, wrote and did my music practice for an hour each
- Mirror exercise
- today's entry for the gratitude journal
- Ate healthy

I have been reading WAY TOO MUCH on The LoA and switch words and getting ex back - I forgot something i bought yesterday at the counter - went back to the store to pick it up today and now, when I was ordering a book online, I realised I dont have my debit card. I immediately connected it to the repurcussions of trying to manifest my ex back without his will (which i am not so sure of, we havent spoken in 8 days - and he, more often than not, misses me during these gaps - but then, to get over my doubt and negativity I tried to look at it differently and I realised may be I am obsessing over all of this way too much and I should go easy with all the rituals and reading - it probably just happened because I am stressing my mind too much and giving it no time to breathe and relax.

Any thoughts would help a lot

Offline Divineak1357

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 09:46:37 PM »
Update:

I have been keeping much better now and things around me have also started getting better. I have an amazing work offer that I  had been looking at for the longest time, some new work opportunities have also come up unexpectedly.

I feel better in my body and in life in general and my mind has also started responding to things at spiritual level, or so it feels. To put it better, I just feel more in sync with my self and every thing around me. I dont feel sick and tired anymore and i look forward to things with a lot more of excitement.

I have been doing the following things:

Following self love meditation

surrounding my self with positive and growth oriented people, discussions, feelings, audio visual media and content and deliberately not engaging in and entertaining that comes close to making me feel bad about anything that is even closely related to myself.

being disciplined

Reading various books too - everything ranging from and falling in between self love, LoA and Gratitude.

affirmations

doing things that make me feel good

I have joined a few classes that are helping me ahead with my career (the ones that I mentioned in my first post).

there are days when I feel very low and I do face negative emotions - but I am working on embracing those emotions and not beat myself up. In these moments I either listen to Agnes Vivarelli or Amy Westmoreland (Illuminating Joy) and read any of the LOA books, watch the secret or read Neville Goddard (depends on what i feel like doing). I realised that I got imaptient and obsessed with the whole process and tried to achieve everything all at once - that made the process mechanical and eliminated the most important part - THE FEELINGS.

So, I am now just going easy on myself and focusing more on living.

And - to summarize the progress : I was a negative person and used to be perpetually sad, nothing - absolutely nothing used to make me happy (I would fake a good, smile and laughter (I am an actor by profession, too :P ), but I knew I was never happy in my heart, I always held myself a little back - I feared if I could ever be happy) and now, for the starters - I feel good and calm and peaceful and positive for the most of the day and I do find and feel joy in the moments that made absolutely no difference before.

I feel good. AND, I like myself now. Yes, and, that's a good start.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:10:07 PM by Divineak1357 »

Offline Divineak1357

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 09:48:36 PM »
I am also following The Magic by Rhonda Byrne.

Following all 3 of her books - yet to read the fourth, once I am through with the third one.

Since I didnt mention - GRATITUDE is helping too - one thing for sure is that it immediately shifts your emotional state as a result of which everything around immediately changes too.Decided on not updating the progress on a daily basis because I was getting obsessed with everything as I said before. Will occasionally drop by with my progress reports.

Lots of Love
<3
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:09:22 PM by Divineak1357 »