Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: attraction of a specific person_need some help  (Read 748 times)

Offline Mary Mary

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
attraction of a specific person_need some help
« on: March 10, 2019, 08:17:41 PM »
Hello everyone,

I' m new in this forum. Quite a few years ago now Ι have discovered the LOA  and I want to share my experience. One month before I met a new guy on social media. He sent me a message. Firstly, I' m not used to meet new people via Internet, but when he sent me his foto, I found him handsome and very sympathetic above all. So, I began to communicate with him via messanger, because he 's abroad due to his job (we are from the same country though). When I manifestated the man of my dreams, Ι thought something like him. We spoke for a couple of days, but now he is very "cold" with me. Ι sent him a message but he said me that he was very pressed because of his job. I implemented the guidelines of the LOA, I had some results, but now he stopped to send me completely. I feel that I lost him for ever. Please help to find what I did wrong in connection with LOA and find the courage  to manifestate him...thanks for your time.

Best regards from Greece! :D :D   

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
Re: attraction of a specific person_need some help
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 08:59:36 PM »
Mary mary!

You are telling " I feel that I lost him for ever."
This is the problem. Please tune your feeling frequency to happiness.
Also it is not necessary to limit your love with a specific person.
Fill yourself totally with Love without bothering the present circumstance.
The person you are attracting is just a sign and indication that you are tuned perfectly.
He or She will be just an excuse or symbol for the feeling that you have generated.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Mary Mary

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 10:38:58 PM »
Thanks for the immediate response. Could you specify the phrase "Also it is not necessary to limit your love with a specific person" .
I think that the most important except from the negative feeling is the fact that I can't implement the phase of "let it go"....

;) ;) ;)

Offline Amber_Spirit

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 29
  • With God all things are possible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 02:04:31 AM »

I think that the most important except from the negative feeling is the fact that I can't implement the phase of "let it go"....

;) ;) ;)

so be it,....amen

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 09:00:30 PM »
Mary Mary!

The quality of the person you attract is equal to the quality of the feeling you have generated. But do not worry about the person. Just concentrate on you. Produce as much as love possible. Give love to everything and everyone. Even a simple act, that you can do with lot of love. Then you will see that the quality of that act will suddenly change. It is not difficult. It seems difficult. Just try. Try for few days. Then you will see that your whole life will be a miracle.

Offline Mary Mary

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 07:05:09 PM »
Normal Man,

Thanks but I think it's to late for me and him. I found out that speaks with another girl in social media. So, I quit my trial to attract him and go ahead my life. I feel....I don't know how I feel...

:( :( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 07:25:34 PM »
Mary mary!

Everything is possible. If you want to attract a specific person, it will be possible for you.
But in that case, you are longing for a certain person. You are waiting some one to love you. Do not be a receiver. Be a giver. Give love to every one - to everything in this universe. Fill yourself with total love and bliss. Then you will see that a perfect match will come into your life immediately.

Offline Mary Mary

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 08:17:29 PM »
Normal Man,

That's the problem that I' expressed my best feelings...so I am looking forward even though in general I'm not a person I quit easily.

:'( :'(

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 10:42:47 PM »
Mary mary!
Be in tune with that frequency. Then you will have a problem : 'whom to choose?'

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 26
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 12:32:08 AM »

That's the problem that I' expressed my best feelings...so I am looking forward even though in general I'm not a person I quit easily.

Thats your problem, you're "looking forward" when you need to forget. You should look into mind power seduction, LOA is way more tricky and advanced to attract someone because you need to give the Universe a crystal clear picture of what you want and empower that. with Mind power seduction you can just contact him psychically and tell him what you want, or better yet have him tell you what you want. With telepathy you can go both ways in letting them know its you and you want him or not letting him know its you and make him desire you, the latter usually works best. Wish you best of luck, if need any help hit up lilbat, she got a group on discord with same goals as you. XOXO

Offline Amber_Spirit

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 29
  • With God all things are possible
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 04:44:56 AM »
You should look into mind power seduction, LOA is way more tricky and advanced to attract someone because you need to give the Universe a crystal clear picture of what you want and empower that.
its ok, maybe she just wants to attract thats best for her....I mean RI is a sure way of attracting someone specific but LOA is better if you want to attract what best siuts you and who is really for you.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 04:47:04 AM by Amber_Spirit »

Tags: