Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Is the Universe testing me or is it something else?  (Read 459 times)

Offline Gravity

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Is the Universe testing me or is it something else?
« on: March 10, 2019, 03:52:52 PM »
Hello, everyone.

I think this is the right forum for this thread, but if it isn't--sorry, mods! Not my intention to place it in the wrong place.

Okay, so I'll jump right into it. I've had a huge crush on my neighbour for a long time. In the beginning, when I couldn't really...control myself, I babbled a lot to the Universe about having her and promising to love her forever if it gave her to me and all that fun stuff. When I noticed I was going the wrong way about it and searching deep within myself, knowing it was only a crush and it would eventually pass, I dialed down the lunacy.

While I still dearly wished nothing more than to be with her, enough of my senses finally returned to slap some, well, sense into me, making me realise that as much as I liked my beautiful neighbour she wasn't right for me (and, seriously, who actually lives happily ever after with their neighbour? Only a blessed few, I'd imagine). So I did my best to accept that, stopped pestering the Universe about her, and tried to steer my thoughts and energy away from her, scattering them into better directions that'd serve me more positively.

Like trying to attract the girl I'm meant to be with, because my lovely neighbour was making me forget about the person whom I need: the right person.

So I tried to forget about my neighbour and focused on other things, but something weird started to happen. I hope I can articulate this right, but on six occasions in the past five months, I've come across some girls simply being out and about that've grabbed me so much so that I've thought to myself, Wow! Wouldn't it be nice if I was with her... She looks like the kind of girl I'm after. And, no joke, within hours or by the next day, I'd run into my neighbour. And, of course, I'd start thinking about my neighbour all over again. It has really f*cked with me, and it's killing me on the inside, too.

I feel as though I'm not allowed to stop thinking about her, which makes no sense because she has a boyfriend now. And as an added bonus, the last two times out of those six, I had run into her with her boyfriend. How that hurt...

I don't understand what's going on. It's like I see a good looking girl who looks like my type and bam! My neighbour is right there, hours or a day later.

Is this some sort of test? I don't know what else it could be, even though it makes zero sense to me if it is. I'm not in a relationship with this woman, I'm likely never to be in a relationship with her--she does not like me, I know this--she's not right one for me, and she has a boyfriend.

Offline Mikehouse7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Is the Universe testing me or is it something else?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 10:50:32 PM »
https://youtu.be/uGq9e8EstII 

I think this bashar statement can best explain your situation.

Offline Gravity

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 06:51:17 AM »
Thanks, Mike.

Iíll watch that later on and hope itíll help with my situation.

Offline Merkid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 193
  • -Receive: 72
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 09:28:55 PM »
I know this is probably not even advice, but I went through something similar, except we had actually dated and I cut it off but since then I would bump into them on and off through an entire year. It took a year and a half until I actually ended up with the guy anyway. I had a hate/love feeling for him for a while... I noticed it was when I just forgot about him and the heartbreak and just ended up liking other guys that he came around again eventually, but at first he tried to make things platonic with us this time. He couldn't resist though, and now we're dating!

Some things just click, other times...it just wasn't meant to be?

Offline Gravity

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 02:16:52 PM »
I know this is probably not even advice, but I went through something similar, except we had actually dated and I cut it off but since then I would bump into them on and off through an entire year. It took a year and a half until I actually ended up with the guy anyway. I had a hate/love feeling for him for a while... I noticed it was when I just forgot about him and the heartbreak and just ended up liking other guys that he came around again eventually, but at first he tried to make things platonic with us this time. He couldn't resist though, and now we're dating!

Some things just click, other times...it just wasn't meant to be?
Really appreciate the reply, Merkid. :-) It was good to read about your experience--fascinating, too.

I guess time will tell if there's anything between us, but until then, I'll try my best to put my lovely neighbour from my mind and focus on other things.

I hope it works out for the two of you!

Tags: